Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Jae Vonàe

I'm very new to Shopify and this my first Sale, what a great experience...I have to say the best thing was Jay for his help, tolerance and fast response time to my queries at a peak time XMAS! Jay needs a gold star or a bonus!

David Lozeau

Just installed it and can't wait to see it in action! The tech support was like nothing I've ever experienced, so I have total faith in the product and know I'm going to see results!

Your Memories in Print

Besides doing what it says it will do, I give it two thumbs up and five stars for tech support! They two gentlemen I worked with were great, easy to understand, and very supportive on an issue that really wasn't their problem. Great customer service in a world where that is becoming more uncommon. Way to go guys!

Lucky Sushi

Great app and fantastic support.
I wanted to translate the timer and exspected to fiddle with a lot of code. I contacted the support and to my surprise they coded it for med within a day - no charges!

AyeGear - Travel & Gadget Apparel (iPad Pocket)

Got this app on the Friday night (UK). Promotion wise, really easy to set up. Coding wise - not so much. Emailed the devs for assistance and within minutes they got back to me (Jay) and he asked if he could gain access as an admin and he'd sort it out. Im one of those people who can't code to save my life.

Jay subsequently gained access to the back end of our store, set the coding in and was kind enough to do some extra design work to make the promotion stand out further.

Top notch. Great app. Great team. Great support.

Swag Brewery | The source for craft beer gifts and craft beer swag

This app and the support behind it definitely exceeded our expectations!

The support team was quick in response in helping us get started.

Within minutes, we set up our own site-wide promotion ready to run for the holidays; just set it up and go.

Cookbook Village

Product Discount is a smart app that enables you to run effective sales on a Shopify store. The service is fantastic (we had some things we wanted to clarify before using) and easy to use. We have already put on multiple sales and are happy with the app's performance ... and the results.

LoveByCC

This app is AH-MAZING! I am so glad that I got it right before Black Friday. It helped not only for sales but helped my customers shop easier! I would recommend this app to every store that has sales ever. I use it all the time even for simple sales!

Seeds Coffee

Not only is this app awesome, these guys are awesome too! This app allows us to run the promos we need to have a successful business!

curvesbykechic

I LOVE the product discount app. I've been having flash sales and this app is perfect. I had a sale from 12-3 and I set it up a week ahead of time #set it and forget it. I just watched the sales roll in