Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Holsted Jewelers

The Shappify Support on this app was top notch! I emailed them and received a response right away. They worked with me to get the promotion shown visually the way we wanted it to be!
Thank you Shappify for the great customer support!

Keepsakes Gifts And Flowers

Support was over the top, fast and excellent. Helped with set up, changed sale price number colour, fast response. Emily from Bell could use a few lessons from your team.
I hope I can find more stuff to buy from you guys!
Nick from keepsakesgiftshop.com

Po Campo

This app is sooooooo easy to use and customer service is great, too. I had trouble updating my liquid to get one feature to work so I emailed them at 11 pm on a Sunday evening for help. They wrote back and fixed it within 15 minutes! Wow! Can't beat that. I highly recommend this app and Shappify in general.

Andrea Bonelli

Awesome app well worth the money. I needed help and I was contacted within minutes and a solution was given that worked out even better than what I wanted.

I highly recommend.

vineco

A great app with a even better support! They helped us with installing the code on our shop. Everything is now looking great. Thank you for a great product and support!
Espen - Vineco.no

Join Our Fab Community & Get Up To FREE $1000 - Moooh.net

Very easy to use app and awesome customer service, they work also during the weekends ! I got also help to fix the icon sales on my collection and product page. Now everything looks perfect and works perfectly.

KUSH Friendly

shappify went above and beyond to ensure they maintain a great customer relation. their support response times are great and they provided me with updates along the way. I plan on using this product coupled with their product upsell for a very long time! great product great company

bean sprout

Having conducted several short-term sales on my products (where I had to manually change the prices of each item) I decided to purchase this app. It's great! Well worth it.
Trish
beansprout.ca

Mindzai Creative Shop

Another review: I emailed them at 11:30 pm and they emailed me back at midnight with some help! Talk about service! We got all our black friday deals done in no time.

There's still some improvements that need to be made but it's really a great app overall.

Here's what I would improve:
-Time to load products can be a bit slow
-For BOGO using product upsell, Sometimes I have found that you cannot simply search for your hidden product. You have to manually go through each page to look for your discounted and hidden product.
-If you make a single mistake, be ready to sit by your computer waiting for it to update for a few minutes. This wait time is a killer. Especially late at night and when you have 10 more deals to process.

LoveByCC

Absolutely amazing customer service! I already put in my sales for Black Friday and it only took seconds. Super easy and am so excited for my sale. Thank you!!