Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Super Kitchen Machine Kits

For me this apps works in conjunction with the Shappify Upsell app to give a special offer for a product that is not part of my public inventory.

The way it works is the when someone orders a certain dollar value they see the offer to buy an extra item which is only available and visible to those people who spend that amount. This set of criteria needed a workaround in the store and these two Shappify apps do the job perfectly. When I had questions they were answered immediately and professionally. I am all in favor of paying for work well done and the folks at Shappify are doing a great job with apps that really stand head 'n shoulders above some of the others I've tried. Sorry if this sounds overly effusive, but when you've tried as many apps as I have and you hit gold, you want to jump up on the table and do the virtual happy dance. (Cue the music!)

Tea by Two

I just opened about 2 weeks ago and this app is helping me present my weekly buy one get one tea. I usually have this in my physical shop and I wasn't sure I could do this in my online store. This app (w/product discount) helps me do it. Now that I have it set up I just have a few small changes each week. But now I can put a different product on sale each week. I love it.

Romeo & Revenge clothing

After a week of downloading it recovered a missed sale.

Keep up the good work!!!

FabMart.com

Amazing app and exactly what I was looking for - offer free product with larger purchases!

HTAV PROS

The latest updates make an already good app great!

Three Hip Chicks

Extremely happy with the app, made managing sales much easier. Customer support was top notch! Thanks Jay!

BeSmus

The best app for making a product discounts :)

BP Studio

This is the only way to manage the application of a single discount price to everything in your shop without changing every product description! Totally essential app if you have lots of products.
Only negative: it would be good to have a 'select all' button to add products faster!

South Paw Studios Handcrafted Designer Jewelry

Happy with the app, customer support was very attentive and quick to respond

Design | Fashion | Culture | Smacs.co.za | Online in South Africa

Awesome app. Very easy to use and a pleasure to integrate!. Will definitely look at utilizing any new apps that integrate with it in the future.