Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
BOLD
4.4
November 23, 2016

Great app! Happy to have something that can so easily adjust sale prices across collections!

Qcstees Com
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
November 23, 2016

Fantastic app. Made it super easy to set up all my Black Friday sale items PLUS support installed my liquid updates in only a couple of hours!!!! Incredible support. Thanks so much.

Sdiva
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 23, 2016

The product discount app appear to be working just fine for us, the only thing I noticed today is that we added a new vendor 2 days ago and it still isn't showing as an option to select in the menu when we are adding a new discount... :-( If it is like it by the end of today I'll give bold a buzz, they are usually pretty fast to get back 24/48hrs..

Just Riding Premium
Poland
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 22, 2016

Great app. I installed along with Product Upsell to do BOGO sales for BFCM. I'm a little late in my planning and only added on Tuesday. But Bold was responsive and did the needed liquid installs for me within a couple hours. Talk about great customer service!

Cpcchildrenswear
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Edited April 19, 2018

Removing this app because we can't possibly give BOLD any more of our money. The support has been awful, the apps don't work as they say they do and they don't care about our business.

Pci Race Radios