4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for managing large-scale sales and discounts, with features like scheduled discounts, personalized sales icons, and automatic price adjustments. The customer service is highly commended, with specific team members receiving positive mentions. Despite some reports of technical issues and slow updates, the one-time fee is seen as good value. Merchants have reported increased sales after using the app, particularly valuing the display of sale prices on product pages, eliminating the need for discount codes at checkout.

September 15, 2020

I used this app and it worked great during the free trial. Once I used it for a bigger discount on more products, that's when the issue started. First problem, it turned all my "Out of stock" products in to "Sold Out" even though they had been selected to "Continue Selling When Out of Stock". Second problem, after I deleted the discount to correct the issue, the discounted price still continued to show and products continued to show "Sold Out". I manually changed over 100 products to remove the discounted price, but after a few minutes they all went back to the discounted price. I then tried an Import CVS file of all my products with the correct price, and after a few minutes I had the same discounted price and "Sold Out" appear. When I reached out to customer service, the representative kept blaming other applications in my store on the issue. I hadn't had any issues with the other apps that have been working great for months now. I have used the Shopify platform for 5 years, I have a pretty good idea on how the apps work and how they integrate. This new app triggered a series of problems on my website, and they would not want to admit it. I just wanted to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem could be resolved, but they would avoid answering me on whether I could do that or not, so I am uninstalling. I liked the app before the issues. Hopefully, you won't have my same issue. Good luck.

Martha of Miami
20 days using the app
December 10, 2016

Don't waste your money with this app. I wish I hadn't. It doesn't work like they say it will and it's nearly impossible to get help once it's paid for and installed. Many of my items were discounted more than I put in, and right now I set the time for a sale to start incorrectly and it will not let me turn it off or change it no matter what I do. NOT HAPPY with this app & strongly suggest that others DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!

Down Sunshine Lane
6 months using the app
Edited December 2, 2020

Absolutely cannot believe I'm dealing with this on Black Friday weekend. So of course you don't know until your sale is live, but with this app you can't allow the use of any 3rd party payment app (only shopify payments) because if you allow other ones, customers don't actually get a discount. AND customers cannot check out in their selected currency. This has cost me at least one sale that I'm aware of. Who even knows how many more. This app is completely pointless. The only reason I downloaded it was so my customers wouldn't have to enter discount codes. Instead I got 2 other (worse) problems. Will be uninstalling immediately after the weekend. EDITED TO ADD: After having multiple issues with my code after uninstalling their discounts app, I've learned that these problems are KNOWN ISSUES with using their apps!

Paradise Planner Co.
11 days using the app
BOLD replied December 2, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

January 19, 2021

user support is horrible so far (waiting to see). theme install require manual work, and I asked for help. They responded the ticket quickly, but nothing was actually done properly and no discount showed up.

SHAPERX
8 days using the app
BOLD replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you experienced these issues during install. We are always working on improving our app and your feedback is very important to us.

November 29, 2013

Well so much for Black Friday sales. This App is down half of the time and is extremely slow. Half of the items I wanted to put on sale were not on sale. They when I went to change things around today, you could not even access the app -- fatal error is all you get. My sales were 50% lower today than a normal day!!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Toronto | HAZELTONS
10 months using the app
December 4, 2016

Decided to jump in and buy this app after using several other bold apps and being pretty happy with the outcome. First of all, after charging me $99, they then require an additional fee to install the code for the app to even work. After paying this fee it took about 48 hours for them to supposedly install the code and tell me everything was ready to go, and I would have to turn on the theme. However, when i turned on said theme, there was code all over my product pages. So I contacted them to fix it, and had to go through a bunch of hoops just to get the issue resolved. Mind you this is the 24th of nov. and black friday is about to happen. Sure enough, all black friday and cyber monday my abandoned carts were through the roof. Why? So I do a test purchase and wouldnt you know it, code all over my checkout and it says bold all over it. Thanks bold for killing my best shopping season of the year. No app is worth the ridiculous headache this has caused my business. Did i mention I have contacted them 3 times about this now and still I have code all over my checkout and no idea how to fix it? If you are going to charge extra to install the code necessary for this app to work. You would think it would be done right. Frustrated as all get out!!!

Your Connection Destination
5 months using the app
July 31, 2020

Unfortunately, automatic install messed our theme and custom installation by app tech support didn't work either.

Ugritone
Finland
14 days using the app
November 14, 2020

extremely slow or unresponsive to questions. would not recommend. as in previous reviews we are having trouble with install and the discount does not display on the screen or in cart.

Body In Motion Muscle Therapy & Supplements
7 days using the app
BOLD replied November 16, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, and our Tier 2 support team is actively working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

August 4, 2020

SE POTESSI DAREI -1. HANNO SPACCATO IL MIO NEGOZIO RENDENDOLO INAGIBILE PER 2 GIORNI, PER FORTUNA AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA ED HO MESSO ONLINE QUELLO VECCHIO. IL SUPPORTO LENTISSIMO è ARRIVATO DOPO DUE GIORNI CON LAVORAZIONE DI ULTERIORI 4 GIORNI. IMMAGINATE SE NON AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA QUANTO LAVORO AVEVO PERSO!!

NON ISTALLARE SE NON VUOI DISTRUGGERE IL TUO TEMA.

R.a. Boutique
Italy
10 days using the app
August 18, 2020

This app didn't do what I needed for my own store, which is fine as that happens frequently. However, even after deleting the app, it has caused issues in my theme which has completely changed the layout on my collections pages and the way my prices are shown. My website does not load properly and looks unprofessional. I have reached out to their support team a few days ago and have not heard. I would not recommend this app, even if it did what you wanted it to because their customer service is unresponsive.

Skhoop of Scandinavia