Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

ACE Hackware

Awesome app. Provides exactly the functionality I need to easily manage a clearance items page as well as timed product discounts. Even has nice sales badges to apply to discounted items. Love it!

Lipstick Republic

Exceptional! Exactly what I was looking for! <3

peak62.com :: camping, backpacking & hiking gear

One of Shopify's most powerful apps, easy install, saves hours of work changing Sale prices.
"Instantly" manages special offers by brand or collection, with time controls that can coordinate with email campaigns!

Lolli Mobile Accessories

Wow it's ridiculously easy and is perfectly paired with the Product Upsell app, I can't believe i've passed it so many times in the app store and missed out all this time on potential sales.

Cleosara

Product Discount is a very useful app. The app can automatically stop the sale and any issues is also resolved quickly by the support team! Good work :-)

Top Shelf Self Help.com

I wish I found about this app last year!

Performance Fresh

GREATTTT APPP! It has been so useful to my store. Now i can put items on sale instead of giving out coupon codes to my customers.

Daily Nutrition

Loving the apps from Shappify. Huge earning potential especially when bundling the two. Thanks guys!

Ke`Chic Boutique

Product discount makes discounting only certain items in my store super easy! It even transfers the sales to my facebook store eliminating the need to manually update facebook

Monogrammed Me

This app truly makes me feel like I'm one of the big boys as far as online shops go.... I love the look and feel of the discounts and managing on the backend is a breeze!