Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Cleosara

Product Discount is a very useful app. The app can automatically stop the sale and any issues is also resolved quickly by the support team! Good work :-)

Top Shelf Self Help.com

I wish I found about this app last year!

Performance Fresh

GREATTTT APPP! It has been so useful to my store. Now i can put items on sale instead of giving out coupon codes to my customers.

Daily Nutrition

Loving the apps from Shappify. Huge earning potential especially when bundling the two. Thanks guys!

Ke`Chic Boutique

Product discount makes discounting only certain items in my store super easy! It even transfers the sales to my facebook store eliminating the need to manually update facebook

Monogrammed Me

This app truly makes me feel like I'm one of the big boys as far as online shops go.... I love the look and feel of the discounts and managing on the backend is a breeze!

JustNetworking.Us

This product is awesome! I am able to run all kinds of sales. There is end of what I can giveaway or discount!!! Thank you!!

Princess Sparkle

Great App! Very Easy to use & love the new countdown feature!

Pro Store Europe

Well guys, this is defo the BEST app in shopify by a long long way. Its what we have been looking for a long time now. When the app was fist launched i emailed suggesting to put a countdown clock and guess what its here!! Not only is it a great app but the guys that came up with it listen and reply to you in a heart beat! Keep up the good work :)

Bento&co | La Boutique du Bento

This App works really well: it's easy use and it's fast (much more than another app...)
We could save hours of work planning our last SALE on our 3 shopify Stores.