Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App | Reviews

by BOLD

The #1 Black Friday Discount app! Storewide sales with timers

Bento&co | La Boutique du Bento

This App works really well: it's easy use and it's fast (much more than another app...)
We could save hours of work planning our last SALE on our 3 shopify Stores.

Yellow Dog Knitting

I had a little glitch and they took take of it right away, even on a holiday weekend. THATS SERVICE!

XSICS Label

Jay was serious in getting happy customers. I was astonished by his sincerity to respond to my emails. Superb customer service. Fantastic app. Look at Product Upsell - from Shappify too!

MCM Studio

YAYYYYY!! Thanks Shopify - this saves me hours of work!!! Well done.

LA NY Couture

Great app so far. It is nice to be able to customize deals and also I think it makes a difference when the discount price is already given vs. having customers enter a coupon code all the time. Wish this feature came standard with Shopify.

Beautiful Photo Props

Loving it so far! So incredibly easy to set up and no trouble at all running my first sale :)

DPJ Wholesale

Great App! Easy to use. Excellent support.

Importados Power - Direto dos Estados Unidos para a sua casa!

I love it! Everytime that I try to create a new PROMO is painful because I have to create discount coupons. Now with this app I don't have to! Awsome :D

A Creative Shoe

Best app ever! I was using stockira and shopify assistant. Neither one worked correctly ever, but I had to use them if I wanted to put items on sale. I recently couldn't take 121 item off sale because neither app was working. Then I found product discount and all I can say is THANK GOD!! This app works wonderful with absolutely no problems and you can run all kinds of sales ex. Buy one get one. With the other apps you can't do this, only basic sales. This app is a must have for any business.

LeClub.nl

Amazingky great. I was busy for at least a day to design and fix our weekly offers. Now it took me 20 minutes!