Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Sweet Tea Paperie

I was so in love with Shappify's Upsell app that I had high expectations for their newest creation. Their Discount app did not disappoint! I am over the moon that we can use it in conjunction with Upsell to offer BOGO and gift with purchase specials. Great work! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

KPOP UNITED

Great App! A complete no brainer for anyone that wants to run effective promotions on their site!

HTAV PROS

This is fantastic! Exactly what an APP should be, simple!

Balsamroot Ranch Jewelry

Yeah!! Just what I needed to complete my site and online marketing!
Thank you!
Sherry ~ BalsamrootRanch Jewelry

O My Clutch

Amazing app best app on Shopify "Period". Need I say more? Life saver, time saver, and super business savor!!!

india1001

Awesome App.. Just when we were wondering how to do a individual product specific discount., for multiple products, we came across Shappify's Discount App.. And it worked like a charm.. what would have been 2 days work got done in a couple of Hours.. Currently, we found the App little slow.. Hoping that the speed will improve..

Skin Care By Suzie

The best app you can have for Shopify, Shopify's biggest weakness has always it's discount function (or lack of it we should say) Add this to Upsell and you have the most power 2 sales tools there are....period.

ZenYarnGarden.co

Love it! Easy to use, easy to install and I've already sold quite a few items "on sale". Couldn't be better! I have yet to try the BOGO but I sure do love that there's that option! Great going!

1 2 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 118 Next