Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4

September 26, 2012

This app truly makes me feel like I'm one of the big boys as far as online shops go.... I love the look and feel of the discounts and managing on the backend is a breeze!

Monogrammed Me

September 20, 2012

This product is awesome! I am able to run all kinds of sales. There is end of what I can giveaway or discount!!! Thank you!!

JustNetworking.Us

September 19, 2012

Great App! Very Easy to use & love the new countdown feature!

Princess Sparkle

September 15, 2012

Well guys, this is defo the BEST app in shopify by a long long way. Its what we have been looking for a long time now. When the app was fist launched i emailed suggesting to put a countdown clock and guess what its here!! Not only is it a great app but the guys that came up with it listen and reply to you in a heart beat! Keep up the good work :)

Pro Store Europe

September 14, 2012

This App works really well: it's easy use and it's fast (much more than another app...)
We could save hours of work planning our last SALE on our 3 shopify Stores.

Bento&co | La Boutique du Bento

September 4, 2012

I had a little glitch and they took take of it right away, even on a holiday weekend. THATS SERVICE!

Yellow Dog Knitting

August 31, 2012

Jay was serious in getting happy customers. I was astonished by his sincerity to respond to my emails. Superb customer service. Fantastic app. Look at Product Upsell - from Shappify too!

XSICS Label

August 28, 2012

YAYYYYY!! Thanks Shopify - this saves me hours of work!!! Well done.

MCM Studio

August 27, 2012

Great app so far. It is nice to be able to customize deals and also I think it makes a difference when the discount price is already given vs. having customers enter a coupon code all the time. Wish this feature came standard with Shopify.

LA NY Couture

August 26, 2012

Loving it so far! So incredibly easy to set up and no trouble at all running my first sale :)

Beautiful Photo Props