Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Mindzai Creative Shop

Another review: I emailed them at 11:30 pm and they emailed me back at midnight with some help! Talk about service! We got all our black friday deals done in no time.

There's still some improvements that need to be made but it's really a great app overall.

Here's what I would improve:
-Time to load products can be a bit slow
-For BOGO using product upsell, Sometimes I have found that you cannot simply search for your hidden product. You have to manually go through each page to look for your discounted and hidden product.
-If you make a single mistake, be ready to sit by your computer waiting for it to update for a few minutes. This wait time is a killer. Especially late at night and when you have 10 more deals to process.

LoveByCC

Absolutely amazing customer service! I already put in my sales for Black Friday and it only took seconds. Super easy and am so excited for my sale. Thank you!!

ShopERC

*Update* Shappify was very prompt in their response to us, and straightened everything out.

Please make no mistake our review in regards to the price is no reflection of the actual product itself which is excellent and we recommend it to everyone.

DEFIANT YOUTH MERCH

Amazing app, I was killing myself having to watch the promotions and make sure they weren't abused if i didn't end/start them on time. plus with black friday in a couple days we're all set with our sales to go off automatically! well worth every penny!

boysdancetoo. - the dance store for men

We just started playing with both apps from Shappify- product discount and product upsell-, and they are life savers! SUPER excited to take full advantage of it thiem holiday season. Added bonus to this app is the EXTREME customer service. Any questions I have had were answered super quick, and taken care of almost immediately. They have no problem helping you out with inputting some code into your templates for you. LOVE IT.

woodentaste

Indeed very helpful ....Great app...
Thanx for help!!!

bebe2go.com

Great app for having a multiple discount event. They where very quick with helping me setting up the code in my store!

Great service.

Thanks for your help guys!

WalkeraHelicopterSupply.com

This app is super! At first I though my store was too small for such a thing but now I can set up free give-a-ways coordinated with purchase amounts, not to mention special sales and bundles. I LOVE IT!

Also, it is nice to be able to purchase an app rather than get stuck with yet another monthly fee. Great deal!

Mindzai Creative Shop

I really love the timer. It's really made a difference into how we operate as a store and how we think about sales.

Bean Bag Chairs by One Purple Frog

I have been waiting for a product like this from Shopify for WAY too long. Love the product and the ease of use. Would love to be able to be abel to launch repeating sales and schedule several sales to launch back to back so that I can set it and forget about it and let it run itself. AWESOME product though. Two thumbs up.