Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

bebe2go.com

Great app for having a multiple discount event. They where very quick with helping me setting up the code in my store!

Great service.

Thanks for your help guys!

WalkeraHelicopterSupply.com

This app is super! At first I though my store was too small for such a thing but now I can set up free give-a-ways coordinated with purchase amounts, not to mention special sales and bundles. I LOVE IT!

Also, it is nice to be able to purchase an app rather than get stuck with yet another monthly fee. Great deal!

Mindzai Creative Shop

I really love the timer. It's really made a difference into how we operate as a store and how we think about sales.

Bean Bag Chairs by One Purple Frog

I have been waiting for a product like this from Shopify for WAY too long. Love the product and the ease of use. Would love to be able to be abel to launch repeating sales and schedule several sales to launch back to back so that I can set it and forget about it and let it run itself. AWESOME product though. Two thumbs up.

Fifa Coin Trader

I misread the description and bought this thinking it did tiered pricing, or quantity discounts - when, in fact, it doesn't. The friendly staff quickly, and I mean quickly, assured me they would fix the description to make it less misleading.

The product is we designed, and easy to configure. I have bought it now, so I will try and use some the the features in future.

iGadgets.dk

Perfect app for e-commerce. And the coolest people behind - I have never tried such a good support before in my life.

I will recommend this app to all.

Thanks!!

Super Kitchen Machine Kits

For me this apps works in conjunction with the Shappify Upsell app to give a special offer for a product that is not part of my public inventory.

The way it works is the when someone orders a certain dollar value they see the offer to buy an extra item which is only available and visible to those people who spend that amount. This set of criteria needed a workaround in the store and these two Shappify apps do the job perfectly. When I had questions they were answered immediately and professionally. I am all in favor of paying for work well done and the folks at Shappify are doing a great job with apps that really stand head 'n shoulders above some of the others I've tried. Sorry if this sounds overly effusive, but when you've tried as many apps as I have and you hit gold, you want to jump up on the table and do the virtual happy dance. (Cue the music!)

Tea by Two

I just opened about 2 weeks ago and this app is helping me present my weekly buy one get one tea. I usually have this in my physical shop and I wasn't sure I could do this in my online store. This app (w/product discount) helps me do it. Now that I have it set up I just have a few small changes each week. But now I can put a different product on sale each week. I love it.

Romeo & Revenge clothing

After a week of downloading it recovered a missed sale.

Keep up the good work!!!

FabMart.com

Amazing app and exactly what I was looking for - offer free product with larger purchases!