Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Cookbook Village

Product Discount is a smart app that enables you to run effective sales on a Shopify store. The service is fantastic (we had some things we wanted to clarify before using) and easy to use. We have already put on multiple sales and are happy with the app's performance ... and the results.

LoveByCC

This app is AH-MAZING! I am so glad that I got it right before Black Friday. It helped not only for sales but helped my customers shop easier! I would recommend this app to every store that has sales ever. I use it all the time even for simple sales!

Seeds Coffee

Not only is this app awesome, these guys are awesome too! This app allows us to run the promos we need to have a successful business!

curvesbykechic

I LOVE the product discount app. I've been having flash sales and this app is perfect. I had a sale from 12-3 and I set it up a week ahead of time #set it and forget it. I just watched the sales roll in

Mantrastyle

Great, personalized customer service with quick response and good follow-up. Recommended!

StarRock

Works like a charm!
- and the support is very helpfull with filling in your (my) blancs.

Red Line Vintage

Excellent product and even better customer service. We only have a few sales per year...but the ease of this app makes me want to have more!

Standout Designs

Short review: Wow! Longer review: sale management as it should be. Longer review: this app delivers to shop owners easy and convenient control over sale pricing. We installed it 11/30 and within 10 minutes had our 12/1 promos set up. Woke up, press "start" and the sale was off and running. Next time I will try the scheduler - I wanted to see the store update before my eyes. Well though-out too, like rounding % discounts to how you want them to appear (wish Shopify codes did that!). In addition, as so many have said before, excellent support has well (I only have pre-sale questions - I had no problems getting things going). I look forward to the option of applying different discounts to specific variants down the road.

French Kiss Collections

I just installed and used this app for my yearly Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale. I'm really happy. Set up was easy. Customer service was blazing fast for the minor question I had. My sale went so much smoother than when I had to ask questions about discount codes. I look forward to trying out Product Upsell with this.

Adio Footwear

The app works as advertised. The impressive thing is the tech support. They responded faster than I could respond to them. They fixed my problems before I could even state them clearly and fixed them better than I thought they could be fixed.