Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Mr. Pineapple

I decide to watch the tutorial on the products discount app right before Black Friday. I decided to take a risk and threw out my current marketing plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales and rely completely on the Bold Team to get me up and running (installing all required code, fixing minor bugs, answering my basic questions) with less than 24 hours to the start of our Black Friday Sale. Needless to say, my sales sky rocketed and it was a fairly smooth process. There is more I'm learning about these apps but the customer service has been very responsive in answering my questions. Would definitely recommend!! Check out how they have helped us at Mr. Pineapple (www.mrpineapple.com).

Whisky Hong Kong

I installed it, got the discounts working on the Collection page very easily. Then had a problem finding where to put the line of code for the Products page. Eventually I worked it out, but an unwanted line of code appeared. I got in touch with BoldApps. James responded and asked for access. I granted it. He fixed it within minutes. Perfect. Check it out here: www,whiskyhongkong.com.hk.

Thoroughly recommend it!

As a feature request, it would be great to have colour coded sale icons to show different levels of discounts.

Vital Cameras

Bold Apps are the name to look for when it comes to quality apps that genuinely add value to your store. The Product Discount app is a fine example. It simplifies a potentially very labour intensive task down to just a few clicks. Also has great interaction with their other apps, creating something that is much greater then the sum of its parts.

Sprout Soup

We used Product Discount for our Black Friday through Cyber Monday sales and were very happy with it! It worked to adjust the prices for all the products we wanted on sale, both online and in our Shopify POS. The app automatically adjusted the prices at the time we specified so we didn't have to work on Thanksgiving night, and all products automatically went back to their original prices Monday night.

I haven't had a chance to try he Daily Deals with the countdown timer option, but that is next on my list!

I also really appreciated the one-time fee instead of having to pay monthly for this app.

Cheap Ass Plugs

I've now used this app for 3 of my Shopify stores: woodchuckusa.com, plugyourholes.com, and cheapassplugs.com. I couldn't be more satisfied with the performance and usability of not only Product Discount, but many other Bold apps. Product Discount came especially in handy when we decided to change up our Black Friday promotion 2 days before Black Friday! Needless to say, we got the app installed, promotion set up, and ready to go live in less than a day. Highly recommend. In eBay terms, I give Product Discount app an A+++++
-Ben

Besatame

Really disappointed. The app has several limitations: 1) It is not possible to import or export products while the sales are on. In my case it means than I cannot sync my stock. 2) Yes, there is a sales clock wich indicates the expiration time. But you only can see it when you enter in the product detalis file. The effect of the flash sale disappears. 3) Is not possible to customizace the clock. If your clients are English spoken it doesn't matter. In my case, it is a disadvantage.

You can customizace tle clock and other functions if you buy an expensive ticket, wich costs more than the application.

The app is full of misfunctions. You cannot trust on it. After a month, I wont use it never more.

billow fabrics

Very disappointed, I have had a deleted sale stuck on many products for nearly a week. Fast but ineffective customer service.

Social Status

In a time crunch we purchased the Product Discount app for our cyber monday sale. The process was easy and the costumer service is amazing. Would defiantly recommend.

BeDazzleBeauty2u

Thanks kelvin, very patient and Good customer service..

MaCandis Boutique

Super easy to use! I logged into a tutorial video that was about 45 mi long and exactly what I needed to get started! The tutorial was the Wed before Black Friday so it made my sale run very smoothly!!! Highly recommend!