Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Chroma Gel

Top class customer support excellent app.

Rowve.com

I have been using Product Discount for about a year and I love it!!! It is so easy to use, it is absolutely the greatest. I would highly recommend to anyone. I have just had Product Bundle downloaded and I can't wait to try it. The only reason I looked at Product Bundle was because Product Discount is so easy to run.

Monplaisir Delicacies Ltd.

Great app but needs more options like timed random daily deals.

Very good anyway.

Modo

Very nice product and easy to use. If you don't want coplicated discounts you will set this to work in seconds.

Rodrigo Cigars

Powerful discounting functionality and outstanding support! Highly recommended.

A+ Supplements

Great APP, works really well with the UPSELL by BoldAPPS.

Service is quite good! They seem to be a bit under the pump at the moment as sometimes it takes a bit longer than expected but overall very happy with there customer service

Heather Brown Art

We were unsatisfied with the standard shopify discounts so we decided to download the Product Discount app. We couldn't be happier! For a flat fee we are able to enjoy the perks of this app quickly and with ease and all with great customer service!

Cold Cuts Merch

Very easy to use. We have used this in two separate stores and have had absolutely no issues.

Goddis Knitwear

Great app.. This is going to help tremendously. Amazing customer service as well, very quick and helpful.

thatlittlelove

Awesome App! Now I can set all my sales up in advance and focus on other tasks. I have saved money with this app being able to spend time of other areas of my business. Thanks!