Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

SSU-Boutique

Very good app!! Does exactly what you need with scheduled sales and allowing you to run so many different specials with ease!! Definitely recommend!!!!!!

Death Wish Coffee Company

I initially didn't think I needed this app because we only sell a couple products and I have an easy time offering discounts through Shopify's system. The real value for us with this app is the ability to offer discounted upsell items to our customers by combining Bold's Discount and Upsell apps. Their customer service is quick knowledgeable and they can do the add in coding if you can't figure it out for yourself. Get this app now if you offer discounts and want to make your life easier.

Pink Ruby

Great App. I would definitely like to recommend this to my friends.

London Lighting

I was looking for something that would allow me to apply a mass discount on a single brand or collection. This app does this very well and I can even set a time scale. Easy to use and does what I want so five stars!

UNIS

Would definitely recommend this app. It has made our markdown process much easier and has saved us many hours on sale preparation.

Giannopoulosonline

Great App. Great Support and Great guys.!!!
This app will set you free. It recovered the biggest weakness of Shopify.
To handle, create and manage custom and individual discounts.

This app was the reason we did not ''leave'' Shopify.

Buy with confidence.
The Best support yet.

LEDwave

I gave it 5 because it's a pay once-keep forever app that does EXACTLY what I wanted it to do.

I like the price strike out and the sale price put above. I like the choice of sales stickers you can apply to the products.

Best of all, I really love the great customer service from the Bold App team. Queries are responded to quickly and you get the help you need.

I highly recommend this product!

Phone Rumble

Bold Apps Support has been very quick in answering questions. We're using the Product Discount App and the Product Upsell together to create Hidden Special offers on our upsell. Results so far are promising.

bitmore.co.uk

It is the easiest app out there to create daily deals or sales

Handmade Soaps by MikiKay Designs

I originally had some issues getting it all up and running, but thanks to a very patient lady named Holly, I got it working and now I am ready with my BOGO offer and postcards are in the mail.
Thanks Holly for your help and your patience, and your expertise in the matter.
I think this app will help my sales and get some much needed traffic to my online store.
Thanks again!