Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Rhone Apparel

Bold apps makes the best apps bar none

Angler's Bay Clothing & Apparel

Super easy to use, and works exactly as advertised. Support forum is a great source for walk throughs!

ARTFIL

This app is working, exactly as described. Unlike the most part of shopify related products it is simple, well documented and functional! And, they have super friendly support team.
The app worth every cent you will pay for it.

Cette application fonctionne, exactement comme décrit. Contrairement à la plupart des produits liés à Shopify il est simple, bien documenté et fonctionnel! Et, ils ont l'équipe de service à la clientèle super sympa.
L'application vaut chaque centime vous payer pour cela.

Darling Mafia | Fashion Jewelry - Find Necklaces for Women

Pretty cool app! It saves tons of time.

Ladies Life Jewelry

Very cool product and seems to be very user friendly. Thanks!

Chandon Concepts

A great app for discounting several and multiple products. And the countdown clock is unique, really generates that sense of urgency to get them buying!

Save going to every product and changing the price, do it through this app now!

Precious Angels Boutique

Love the discount APP it is so easy to use and have had no issues so far
Best way to generate a quick sale and lots of interest in my site

Sweet Little Giggles

I've purchased the Product Discount app to use in combination with the Product Upsell to get a very wide possibilities of doing discounts of all sorts, especially "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" or "Buy 1 Get 2nd 1/2 price"... and it's working pretty well so far. Though, it took me a good time before getting a proper hand of it before I could use it smoothly. Overall, I'm happy with both apps.

sundaysunset.images

unfortunately you can't select a single variant to be discounted, the entire product and all it's variants gets discounted which is a real shame. i use variants for different formats of images, i.e. prints, canvas etc and only want to discount the canvas prints and don't seem to be able to do it. the variants appear in the product selector, but it doesn't save the single one that is chosen :-(

lamodette

This is the app that I really needed!
I wondered if the Euros were supported, YES! I can offer discounts in Euro and in % only, I'm really happy.
Now I have to get familiar with the time running banner, as I make special sales in limited time, I think about using it soon.
The app is easy to customize and use. I decided to not show the sale tags on products and it works well.
No problem with the pricing confirmation, everything works correctly and it's no visible from the client except the new price :)