Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

The Oatmeal

Love it ! It's great for running sales!

Sequin Appliques

You will love this app. With the expert and considerate help I was able to put collections on sale in about 2 minutes. Love the Red Sales Tags. Issues were immediately addressed and all information was expertly communicated. Great addition to my store.
CR

Candles of the World

The discount app has been working great and we are glad that we found the app and have it installed. So easy to set-up and use.

The one-off price is a good way to go as well. Excellent value.

Keep up the good work, greatly appreciated

Kate Shelton Designs

Great Product!! Already looking forward to using it!!

Gifts Ready To Go, LLC

Fantastic application! Exactly what we needed to create quick, easy and flexible sales discounts on our Shopify store. Plus the support team at Bold Apps always provide excellent and timely support service. Thank You! A+

Gifts Ready To Go Team
www.giftsreadytogo.com
www.giftsreadytogoblog.com

Dyna Decor - Home Decor

Works amazing. Worth the money.

Paper Anniversary by Anna V.

Thanks to Product Discount + Product Upsell, I'm able to sell First Anniversary Gift Sets, resulting in an increase in average sale. If a customer adds a necklace to cart, the Upsell allows them to add the matching earrings. Product Discount allows them to add this at a discounted price, by creating a "hidden product." The power of these 2 apps together is stellar! See it in action: http://paper-anniversary.com

Vulcinity

Great app, this app is a must have for any store making sales easy as 1-2-3. I was also very pleased with how this app made the products "POP" and bring it to the customers attention that there is a sale on this item. On top of all this, a one time fee instead of a monthly charge really sold this app for me.

LUCKY FOX APPAREL

I've been using this app for a week now and it's simply amazing! Must have for any website or online shop. Easy and fast. Especially with up sell. Totally great. I'm so in love. Already started promoting it on our Instagram page with other shops!

BURKE DECOR

We are using product discount on a daily basis as part of our marketing. We are able to reset promotion within minutes and truly feel this is an excellent way to merchandise sales for our customers.