Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Hardhead Pty Ltd - Seriously hard head protection

This is really easy to use... though I'm a little bummed that I realised AFTER purchasing that I needed an extra app (product upsell) to create BOGO style discounts.

Blessed Bikers

Fantastic app - makes running limited time sales an absolute breeze!

Go HAM

Great product so far. Look forward to trying others out.

NIXNUVO

Really professional App! Amazing support!

Sagebrush Coffee

Love this app. I am able to easily schedule a weekly deal and the integration is perfect and simple.

Custom Case Mart

Highly recommend,love it. sales increase almost 30%.

Thanks Bold Apps

Organic Surge

We really like this app. It's easy to use and does what we need it to. Plus the upsell app allows us to giveaway products at the cart checkout, really cool!!

What's in the Bible?

Love everything Bold Apps does - and their customer service is fantastic!

Selection-Hermann-Hofmann

On Saturday March 8th, I purchased the App "Product Discount". On Sunday, I asked for some minor technical help and on Monday 10th the promised features to drive our promotions including sales flag and clock are already up and running. Thanks to the Bold Apps Team for developing the application and speedy response.

I would like to see that I could customize the wording "SALE" to for example PROMO - hope that feature exist or is coming soon. Hermann

Gnomes Alpine Sports

We have been using this app for over a year now, it was the first app we installed and has been the most useful tool. It takes a lot of work out setting up a sale at our end and also looks professional at the front store.

A++