Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

NoKipple

Product Discount is an excellent time saver, and is easy to use. Thanks dev dudes.

Top Drawer Lingerie

So much more efficient than the default shopify discounting feature and we intend on making use of the integration with product upsell too

Fanucci Editore

Great App
User friendly customization anyway fast customer support if you need it
This app has really helped my get my store. Huge timesaver when working on 1000+ product's collection

Ortega Premium Cigars

What can I say about this app or any other from Bold Apps...I have 3 install and have always worked without a hitch! Plus they have the best customer support available period! Great apps...great company!

Null Audio Studio

Way more efficient than using the shopify default pricing mechanism, keep up the good work!

ELEARNING3

Wow! You will love this app. I don't normally do reviews but had to for this. I can now set product discounts quickly and easily. thanks! One of the best apps available.

KarensClosetNY

Great, efficient way to put your entire store (or certain items, collections) on sale! I love the clock feature because it puts pressure on the customers and lets them know exactly when the sale will end. Fab app and great team!

Pashoshim.com

Excellent tool for special sales

TeKnowNOW

This app is what I have been looking for! I can create instant sales with price differences, sale notifiers, Rolling sales......it's the best! Its actually a must have app as it provides a basic necessity of online marketing....Sale creation.

XCVB

Overall a great and easy to use time saving app. Did exactly what i needed it to do, a few extra features would be nice but for the price its very good.