Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

San Sebastian Food

Excellent app to create discounts. We use it with product upsell and both apps create a powerful tool

I would give 5 stars if the product search tool to create offers and discounts worked better. Sometimes is hard to find the products.

Adega Portuguesa

It works well, but it will helps if we could customize the clock’s text.

Wfit Nutrition

Very easy to update pricing and promotions.
We like the addition from prior versions of the new countdown clock.

UK Template Agreements and Sample Contracts

Awesome app and a really nice bunch of people to deal with. Definitely recommend.

Rhinestone Clothing

Must have app, makes sales really easy to manage.

Econ Freaks

Pretty sweet options. Haven't had a chance to really try it out. Only additional functionality I'd like it to run a sale based on how many of a product have sold (deeper discount the earlier you buy.) Unfortunately I don't see a way to do this with product that have variants

Sonoran Spice

This is the very best app in the store! I can't imagine running our business without it! Pretty much every app Bold comes out with is spectacular. Their support is great as well. You can;t go wrong with their apps, we just keep adding them as they roll out new ones.

Celebration Cakes

I love this app! I have monthly sales scheduled in advance & about 10 daily deals set up so every week or so i just change the dates & they just keep rolling through, no need to go in every day! Just starting to use it with Upsell & The Motivator which is a great way to let customers know about our spend...get...free deals instead of hoping they read our home page header!

A Fine Pair of Shoes - English Handmade Shoes and Brogues Online

JUST INSTALLED IT - LOOKS VERY EASY TO USE SO FAR! LOOKINGFORWARD TO SEEING HOW IT GOES IN PRACTICE!

HoToStore

I just bought this APP, seems very useful on the review, i can't wait to let it intergret into my site. Good works guys!!!