Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Ticklekitty Com

There is no better way to get the job done for discounting items. Plus this is a must have if you're using product upsell. Makes things super easy to schedule and easily rotate items in and out of offers with a few easy clicks. Bold was even smart enough to allow for tagging of discounted items so they can automagically show up in shopify smart collections for some advanced usage scenarios.

Vi-Life Gear

This App is a lot better than having to go in manually and add discount codes, Now having to go get Product Upsell to add so we can do BOGO offers.

Innervision Crystals

Excellent App! Allows me to run discounts on anything I want. Extremely intuitive to use and amazing results. THANK YOU!

Nourish Interactive - Nutrition Materials For Children

I had a little trouble getting started (I am not a programmer but a nurse) and the team helped me get started quickly. They reviewed the issue I was having and fixed the problem for me and even offered to set up my promotion if I was still having trouble. This product is exactly what I needed but having the support behind it was even better!

Yellow Mountain Martial Arts

Using it in conjunction with Upsell as a quick way of creating product discounts and it works well

Horotica

If you want a competitive advantage, this is where you start. Great app!

gimmeboutique

We love the flexibility. Particularly we like using the deal timer to build urgency and mimic the group deal flash sites to give the consumer a heightened sense of excitement and value. Great app!

Fashion Jewellery - Bridal Jewellery | Hotsy Totsy

This app helps us create and manage discounts/sales on an unprecedented level for our Shopify store. Saves us heaps of man hours and to top it off customer service is fantastic.

Infitnity

Great app! Bold apps experts are helpful and does many other awesome apps. Should really check them out!

blissworld

Nice App! helped us get promos up and running quickly and easily. Nicely done.