Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Camp Takota Canteen

Great customer service, very robust app. If I could I'd buy the company!

Fog Sauce

What a fantastic app! In a former life I developed/designed e-commerce software for a living. This app, along with a few others, and Shopify gives me the same capabilities that we used to charge clients 1000's of dollars to develop. A++

rembrandtz

This app is very cool, and worth the price. Had it up and running within an hour. The videos the developers include are super helpful in making it work with your specific theme, and the ability to set up a timed sale quickly and professionally is pretty amazing. We did have some downtime as well on Black Friday, but Bold Apps got it back up and running pretty quickly. That is the only reason we give four stars instead of five, but overall, we are very happy we installed this app, and will continue to purchase apps from Bold.

Virgin Hair Beauty Bar

Absolutely Love this app! Makes Changing sales so much easier. Well worth the money

EDITED- 11/30/2013
This App basically ruined my Black Friday sales. It was crashing majority of the day. Sales either didn't start or while they were updating the app DURING BLACK FRIDAY one on my sales returned back to regular price . What makes it all even worse is there is no way to actually "speak" with someone when such major issues arise. I will try again for cyber Monday. If there was a way to get a refund I'd be the first to ask for my money . Very disappointed

My children's boutique

First time using app is today, did brilliant job in our sale but now the app has gone down and can't take the sale off our site, please fix the app asap! :)

Sneaker Tees : Sneaker Threads

PLEASE FIX THE APP. GREAT APP. IM 100% SATISFIED, BUT NOW ADMIN ACCESS TO APP IS DOWN MID WAY THROUGH BLACK FRIDAY. :( PLEASE FIX IT!

Toronto | HAZELTONS

Well so much for Black Friday sales. This App is down half of the time and is extremely slow. Half of the items I wanted to put on sale were not on sale. They when I went to change things around today, you could not even access the app -- fatal error is all you get. My sales were 50% lower today than a normal day!!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

FoxyMango

Makes it very easy to automate sales. I've used it twice and I can "set it and forget it" when planning ahead for a sale. I've had a few things I needed to contact support for but Bold Apps folks are always helpful and take care of things. I haven't been able to get the countdown banner piece of the app to work for me, but it hasn't been crucial and so I haven't reached out to support about it just yet, but otherwise, I've found this app to be quite helpful!

Marc Fitt Store

Great App, I just started using it for my Black Friday event! It worth the investment.

To The Outfit

OK, after some time I have worked out why it has been running so slow. I turned off all browser addons and seems to work fine. Happy to say the App does as it says and full of good features. If it runs slow for you check your browser add ons :)