Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

JewelryJudaica

This is a great app with fast and friendly customer support! Highly recommended for discount tools that are pretty robust and well worth the cost!

The Priory

Works exactly as advertised and allows you to control the discounts you want.

DiBOGA

Wow, peoples!! If you are not using this APP and working with Shappify, you are missing out! I had written a negative review because the APP was not working for us (some faults on the shopify script that had nothing to do with Shappify) and they fixed it. Not only did they fix this, but they also created a NEW FEATURE for all of us to enjoy!!!

This NEW FEATURE now allows us at DiBOGA to use the app stricly for the sales icon and time clock without affecting or overwriting pricing. Therefore, no need to add dollar or percentage discounts. This is important since our business model relies on new weekly sales of products set at different discount prices.

Now we can keep selling and making the most out of our store!

The best part was Shappify's customer service through email and phone support!!

Oh, and one more thing! It all happened in less than 24 hours :)

Thanks guys!!

Standout Designs

Shappify makes really awesome apps. We love how they share the same design where it makes sense. This app is great because we can show customers at the product level what they save with the sale, rather than the customer having to do the math and then (hopefully) remember to enter a promo code. We love too how you can set up the deals and turn them on/off as you wish to run them. Most of all, we are thrilled that this app now plays nice with Shappify's Customer-Specific Pricing app that makes our wholesale dreams come true. We can opt to put only our "regular" variants on sale when we create a discount in this app. Or we could give wholesalers a short term better break with just a few clicks. These guys think of everything - or welcome suggestions and add features when they don't. We recommend this app and the company in general. Super happy.

TrackDecals

I am stunned with the customer service of Shappify. The way I wanted to use this app is a bit different (and I thought impossible) to accomplish, so I uninstalled it. I then got a personal email from James, and he asked me why I uninstalled. I explained it to him, and he proceeded to spend OVER THREE HOURS OF HIS TIME fixing my product.liquid page so that it could handle the functionality I wanted from this app. He went WAY OVER AND BEYOND my wildest expectations of customer service, staying over 30 minutes after he was supposed to get off from work. A++++ Shappify has my business for life.

Good Karma Dog Company

This app is a must have if you're going to run sales on your site. It saves me tons of time and is simple to use. The customer support is also great. After having a few problems changing my code for the "advanced" features, I simply shot an email to Ron in support and he quickly had everything running perfectly. I even asked for a couple of tweaks and BAM, the changes were ready to go. Top notch all around!

After the Bump

This app definitely gets a HUGE smiley! It is so easy to use and the convenience is wonderful! No more relying on discount codes that customers may not see or remember to use when checking out. This app automatically adjusts the price by percentage or a fixed monetary amount for whichever products or collections you choose. I also love that I can use a discount code on top of this app, allowing newsletter subscribers to take an additional percentage off with a discount code while a promotion is running.

I also have rave reviews about the Shappify support team. I was running a HUGE promotion on Black Friday using this app, but I had accidentally made a mistake with the start and end times. Shappify caught this mistake before my sale went live and emailed me ON THANKSGIVING DAY to alert me of the changes that needed to be made so that my sale would run smoothly. Who does that?? Shappify does. Excellent, excellent customer service on top of great apps.

VANTAGE. Sports Nutrition for the Modern Athlete™

There are very few apps in the Shopify app store that work. This app works! It is a quality addition to any e-commerce shop and there's more! The customer service is exceptional, whether it’s tailoring to your shops design, bugs or just general advice and guidance there is ‘never’ any push back or unhelpfulness from the Shappify team. If all customer service was this good the world would be a happier place! Get this app!

Bee Hive Climbing

After setting up this app, discounts and sales has been a breeze! Now we can focus on Climbing Higher!

T.I.L. Darling Members Only

Very good support. I had some issues but they were addressed fairly quickly.