Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Cookbook Village

Love this app. Reliable. Great ROI. Painless! We've used it for several holiday sales and it is a seamless experience and easy to use.

One Up Bands

Wow, Fantastic App and so easy to use after 5 minutes of toying with it! Shappify truly put their money where their mouth is on this one for all of us! This could be the best app out there! Customer support by Jay was immediate and impecable! He "tweaked" my code to get the timer up and working and then even made the Sale tags look better then what I could do. Then to ice the cake Jay monitored my site to make sure everything was up and running perfectly on the first batch sale!

If percentages could show for the Sale tag that would be a great add on to this app!

Rhinestone Clothing

Brilliant App, Brilliant Service!! Thanks Shappify.

WHATPHONEWANT.com

I just purchased this apps and it's pretty cool! Especially the sales clock feature. A few suggestion to make the Apps prefect:
1. Having option to display percentage discount badge on the product images automatically instead of Sales Icon only.

2. Multiple Icons images can be set based on different products/collections. (eg: Sales, New, Pre-Order, Best Selling, etc..). Instead of only 1 type of Sales Icon for the entire stores.

Hope more good news and features coming up!

Cost Brothers

I use this app with Product Upsell and they work great. I've made enough profit in the first 14 days to cover the cost of both apps for the entire year.

Customer service is instant and the staff is technically savvy to the point where I can relax and let my site zing like a cash register. Really.

Thanks guys!

Brighter Days Distinctive Gifts

I have a few of the Shappify apps and they are fantastic. Little by little I am working my way through them but what is so wonderful is the time the tech support, customer service or Jay himself will take with you to get things done. I had trouble on a Sunday and Jay helped me through installation with this one and I tell you this Discount App makes sales so easy and it's not like I have 50 items on my site. I love it and I cannot imagine trying to set up another sale on my site without it!

Jae Vonàe

I'm very new to Shopify and this my first Sale, what a great experience...I have to say the best thing was Jay for his help, tolerance and fast response time to my queries at a peak time XMAS! Jay needs a gold star or a bonus!

David Lozeau

Just installed it and can't wait to see it in action! The tech support was like nothing I've ever experienced, so I have total faith in the product and know I'm going to see results!

Your Memories in Print

Besides doing what it says it will do, I give it two thumbs up and five stars for tech support! They two gentlemen I worked with were great, easy to understand, and very supportive on an issue that really wasn't their problem. Great customer service in a world where that is becoming more uncommon. Way to go guys!

Lucky Sushi

Great app and fantastic support.
I wanted to translate the timer and exspected to fiddle with a lot of code. I contacted the support and to my surprise they coded it for med within a day - no charges!