Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Tiny Toppers

Fantastic App! I needed a little help adding the sales icon to my collections page. Shappify support promptly helped me out. They had the icon installed and well positioned quick! Thank you!!

cornflowerblue

This is a great app. The support from Shappify was excellent as always.

AnotherRepublicShop

Great App & a great & quick support! I am impressed!

ZAPATOO

Buenísima aplicación. Ahorra un montón de tiempo que antes necesitaba para preparar los descuentos. Ahora preparo promociones por colecciones enteras en un abrir y cerrar de ojos. La recomiendo sin dudar.

Sirenas By Lyla

I love this app. it updates immediately. Thank you!!!!!

KB Uniforms

In the brief time that I've used Product Discount, it's already taken care of everything I've wanted it to and more. Great app!

EmojiStickers.com

I purchased both this app and "Quantity Breaks" from Shappify. So easy to setup and although I did have some questions, they got back to me quickly and resolved my minor issues very fast. Its rare that you see over 100 reviews and not a single complaint. Thanks, Shappify!

Morfars.dk

Not live with the app yet - just wanted to make a shout-out for the support: IT ROCKS!
Making it work with custom theme - no problem!
+1 to Shappify!

Digifuse

Great support and a fantastic and easy to use product. Extremely useful for enabling discounts and offers to boost sales. Easy to work with and very user friendly app. If you have any problems, the Shappify team are great and they are very quick to help out and sort out any problems you may have.

MCM Studio

This is my second favourable review in a week - because I'm just soooo impressed with the service levels of these guys! thank you James! Great work.