Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Dai Duong Aachen

I just installed the app and i really love it. Good job. thanks the team

peachtreepetals

I just installed on this my store, www.peachtreepetals.com , and had a store wide sale. AWESOME! I have been needing this for the longest time. Great job!

Creative Woman Boutique

Finally, I was thinking of selling some items with discount like profesional e-stores. I will work on it in my next compaign :)

Daboxtoys Model Cars (DMC)

Have been looking for an app to help run discounts and promotions so am very glad to find this app. This will help us tremendously to move the older stock that has been sitting in our shelves for months.

Kata

VERY SIMPLE TO USE! VERY EFFECTIVE!

Sweet Tea Paperie

I was so in love with Shappify's Upsell app that I had high expectations for their newest creation. Their Discount app did not disappoint! I am over the moon that we can use it in conjunction with Upsell to offer BOGO and gift with purchase specials. Great work! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

KPOP UNITED

Great App! A complete no brainer for anyone that wants to run effective promotions on their site!

HTAV PROS

This is fantastic! Exactly what an APP should be, simple!

Balsamroot Ranch Jewelry

Yeah!! Just what I needed to complete my site and online marketing!
Thank you!
Sherry ~ BalsamrootRanch Jewelry

O My Clutch

Amazing app best app on Shopify "Period". Need I say more? Life saver, time saver, and super business savor!!!