Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Po Campo

Fantastic app and fantastic support! Works great, we use in conjunction with Shappify's Upsell app all the time for special promos. I also LOVE the one-time purchase price rather than the monthly fee.

Stitch 56

Brilliant app! Apart from the amazingly responsive and good-humoured support I received, this app is so easy to use. Virtually intuitive, I was able to set up great discount offers that I could then proudly market to my customers. After only 2 days of promoting these new offers, I've already increased my sales considerably. Coupled with their other equally brilliant app, Product Upsell, I'm sure this year will see a great upturn in my production. You owe it to yourself and your business to at least give the free-trial a go.

Awesome Student Deals

Great! This app is excellent. The support is fantastic! I had a problem, contacted support and had almost an instant response. They were able to log in to my store and fix the problem. Can't recommend highly enough!

Brown as a berry เสื้อผ้าเด็ก แฟชั่นเด็ก ชุดเด็ก Vintage Kids Clothes

at first time,I felt very bad attitude about this app. but when their stuff help me to setup, It's very excellent . Thanks for great support.

Fed By Threads

Excellent app and the support has been super quick to help us get the coding in the right place. Thank you for making such an awesome app!

Sapelle

Not only is the App amazingly easy and effective, it looks sleek and professional - and the support is the best we've seen yet. Definitely a must-have for every store!

When we needed technical support recently, Jay was so quick on the ball and friendly. When he found the fault, he fixed it, even though the problem turned out to be of our own making!

This has turned out to be an essential tool for running our store.

Swift Fly Fishing

Fantastic app, & absolutely awesome support. Product discount is one of the slickest App's I've seen. Feature rich but easy to use, perfect!

8732 Clothing

This App is really incredible! It saved me a lot of time when I have to run a sale for a large amount of products and I don't have to mark down each item price manually. I also really like the function of the time sale and how it turns on automatically without my having to oversee this all the time. I believe that this app helped to overcome the limitation of Shopify have by providing me more time in delivering better products and service. Thanks Shappify!

PremiumWaxSeals.com

A great App. It allows me to rapidly set up automated sales. The sales graphics are simple and attractive, exactly what I wanted. The App is very easy to use, and I love the fact that it does not come with a monthly fee. Further, the tech support was fast and efficient. Very pleased.

CeriseBee - Pakistani Branded Lawns in SIngapore