Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

G The Body Art Professional

Another Great App by BOLD! Simple setup. Had a sale launched in less than 5 minutes. Thanks again for more amazing work!

Makani Fins

Great App, exactly what we wanted to do. Increase our selling in our CloseOut collection.
Thanks

BRADAMANT

This is super easy and intuitive to use. We were able to run a sale quickly and efficiently, and it was automatically timed to begin and end without us needing to pull the trigger. very impressive!

Tayrona

Very functional, works like a charm! trustworthy app and support

Level Six

this app is great! only thing I wish is if there was a way so a store wide discount would override an individual product discount.

Adirondack Vapor

Love this app. IT does exactly what I want it too!

Major League Ultimate

Really great app. Sales are easy to run and stand out from other products in our shop. For a one-time fee of $99, it's a simple, inexpensive addition to your store.

Geek Cards

Brilliant app! Within around 10 minutes, my whole store had it's 25% discount applied to all products. I loved how easy it was to integrate the code for the little "SALE" icons too!

A Thirst for Tea

This is a great app! Last year I spent hours configuring sales for items in my store at the end of the year. Then I had to spent more hours taking each sale down individually. With Product Discount it only takes a few minutes to set up sales both individually, store-wide or collection-wide. Once set up I can save the sale or modify it for future use. And what's even better is that the sales end automatically! What a time saver!

creaprivee.com

Nice App. Do the job without difficulties. Be careful : product.liquid template must be update to see the sale timer. For Shopify newbies, the dev team can make install for $10. Reasonable price for good things...