Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

BriteEcoLite

Product Discount is an excellent app and I use it all the time. While selecting products for applying a discount can be a little slow, the super convenient scheduler means that I can setup the discounts anytime and have them go live when I want. The "Sale" icons are ideal and easily integrated into my product pages. Highly recommended.

Element 7 Body Chain Jewelry

great app! very useful and easy integration!

Look Good Feel Fabulous

I have many apps for all three of my shopify stores. All that work well. However, NONE work as well for ME when it comes to making more money than before than PRODUCT DISCOUNT. Linked to PRODUCT UPSELL, Its simply amazing. Really easy to setup and really easy to use. And the money just keeps rolling in!!! I also have to say the the Support offered is second to none. If you need one app, then you need this one... Keep it up guys!!

Baconery Store

Great App ... Simple to use - Highly Recommended

Swift Fly Fishing

Incredibly simple, super effective & easy integration in our store, what more could you ask for?!

HealthQuest

We run discounts quite regularly across different products and the simplicity to create and schedule the discounts is just amazing with the Discount Apps. I would recommend it to any web store owner who wants an easier life managing their sales online!

The Trend List

There's a reason this app went #1 so quickly. We love how streamlined this makes our promotions and we really appreciate the one time fee, which is better for our business in eliminating a monthly expense. Love it, thank you!

Horse Council BC Store

This App is Awesome. It let's us do everything we need to do to keep our customers happy :) Which is the most important thing!

The Christmas Light Outlet

We've used several different platforms over the years. The combination of Shopify and the shappify apps that we use is superior to any we have used in the past. Very easy to use and a great compliment to the Shopify core feature set.

My Duvet and Pillow

So simple and straightforward. Most importantly, is immensely useful and saves so much time! Definitely recommend!!