Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Insoles and Beyond

Great app. Makes putting items on sale tons quicker and the customer service was great. This is my first app from these guys, but I plan on trying product upsell. Very happy.

KanduBeads

Wow that was easy!! Typical 11th hour moment... we scheduled a sale to start today, but "OOh Sh!&!!" We don't have a clue how to implement it on the website. We browsed through the app store and viola!! A few clicks, and a video later, we have a LIVE SALE!! WHOOOOT!! Once again BoldApps saves the day!! Thank you boldapps for making our shopify website rock!!
Big love <3 from the girls at www.KanduBeads.com!

Love Thy Thread

love the app just wish i was more computer savvy do to the countdown

blonyx

Awesome app for creating sales on your store. Dont bother looking elsewhere

Ruth's Beauty

Ok. I am updating my review after using this app for some time.

I would love to know why I am the only review for less than five stars.

I have had problems with the app not applying the sales discount to all of the items in a selected collection. So if you go the collection page, a random assortment are on sale, while others are not.

I have been in business five years and this is the first time customers have had such apprehension about pricing. In the past few days, I have gotten more negative emails about pricing practices (not prices, but about the way sale prices display) than I have in five years.

If I could do it all over again, I would probably just stick to low error sales pricing through importing and exporting product spreadsheets. Maybe this works better for daily deals but for straight discounts on a large number of SKUs in a collection, do yourself and your business a favor and use a coupon code or calculate the discount on csv files and upload.

I have gotten numerous emails from customers about "tricky" pricing practices and phantom sales- where I have advertised items as 10% off, but they are not showing the advertised price. I haven't received the level of support I would have expected to help with this kind of a critical issue.

The enormous blow to sales and customer confidence isn't worth it.

It's a great idea, but until the bugs are worked out, you can do serious damage to your business using this thing, especially if you are announcing and advertising sales and people are going to your site expecting to see the advertised discounts.

You should realize that it takes hours for sales to stop and start so if you are doing a sales notice to customers, allow several hours for the website to update before you announce it. I have had to stop and start the same sale a few times to get it to apply to the collection correctly. The result is that people have seriously slowed buying and instead write to ask me if the price is going to change ten minutes after they purchase the item.

Natural Stacks - Optimal Performance, Zero Compromise

Incredible product as far as functionality goes, but what makes it truly great is how easy and intuitive it is.

RELSurplus

Fantastic app! Very user-friendly and superior customer service!

Lilitab

I think we have almost all of Bold apps suite of apps installed in our store now.
They really know their stuff and we are happy they are around.

WRAPPAZ

This is definitely an app doing what it says with great support when it comes to your individual needs. My thanks to Ron and the people behind.

Ticklekitty Com

There is no better way to get the job done for discounting items. Plus this is a must have if you're using product upsell. Makes things super easy to schedule and easily rotate items in and out of offers with a few easy clicks. Bold was even smart enough to allow for tagging of discounted items so they can automagically show up in shopify smart collections for some advanced usage scenarios.