Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Flowers On Bay

love this app!
great job done by BOLD APP !!

yunikorn

the app is very slow und buggy. It´s not possible to work with if you a have over 100 Products. Some times a discount works sometimes don't. So I have to deactivate the discount and activate it again. And then its very slow, so i loose so much time!

Thanks Store

The Product Discount app just saved us sooo much time. I wish we had come across it much earlier.
If we want to mark a group of products down further it's just a couple of clicks. Superb!

KommonCentz

Hey folks
Great job with this app. I love it

POLISHANGEL® USA

Awesome App! Great way to boost sales!

G The Body Art Professional

Another Great App by BOLD! Simple setup. Had a sale launched in less than 5 minutes. Thanks again for more amazing work!

Makani Fins

Great App, exactly what we wanted to do. Increase our selling in our CloseOut collection.
Thanks

BRADAMANT

This is super easy and intuitive to use. We were able to run a sale quickly and efficiently, and it was automatically timed to begin and end without us needing to pull the trigger. very impressive!

Tayrona

Very functional, works like a charm! trustworthy app and support

Level Six

this app is great! only thing I wish is if there was a way so a store wide discount would override an individual product discount.