Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Precious Angels Boutique

Love the discount APP it is so easy to use and have had no issues so far
Best way to generate a quick sale and lots of interest in my site

Sweet Little Giggles

I've purchased the Product Discount app to use in combination with the Product Upsell to get a very wide possibilities of doing discounts of all sorts, especially "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" or "Buy 1 Get 2nd 1/2 price"... and it's working pretty well so far. Though, it took me a good time before getting a proper hand of it before I could use it smoothly. Overall, I'm happy with both apps.

sundaysunset.images

unfortunately you can't select a single variant to be discounted, the entire product and all it's variants gets discounted which is a real shame. i use variants for different formats of images, i.e. prints, canvas etc and only want to discount the canvas prints and don't seem to be able to do it. the variants appear in the product selector, but it doesn't save the single one that is chosen :-(

lamodette

This is the app that I really needed!
I wondered if the Euros were supported, YES! I can offer discounts in Euro and in % only, I'm really happy.
Now I have to get familiar with the time running banner, as I make special sales in limited time, I think about using it soon.
The app is easy to customize and use. I decided to not show the sale tags on products and it works well.
No problem with the pricing confirmation, everything works correctly and it's no visible from the client except the new price :)

Elemental Organic Skincare

A great way to provide flexible and attractive product discounts

Zasttra.com

Excellent App. Highly Recommended.

Hardhead Pty Ltd - Seriously hard head protection

This is really easy to use... though I'm a little bummed that I realised AFTER purchasing that I needed an extra app (product upsell) to create BOGO style discounts.

Blessed Bikers

Fantastic app - makes running limited time sales an absolute breeze!

Go HAM

Great product so far. Look forward to trying others out.

NIXNUVO

Really professional App! Amazing support!