Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Adam Beane Industries, Inc.

This is the best app out there for managing sales, and the customer support cannot be beat. During the busiest retail season they added *extra* support, and when I had difficulty implementing a change in the code they solved the whole thing in record time, with only a single email exchange. Top notch product and service, all around.

Vice Vapor Lounge

App works great and is very stable! This saves me tons of time when running promotions.

Imprimerie suisse en ligne

Good App, Good Support, what else ? Yes 5 stars
Specially thanks to Michael, reactive, helpful.
I recommend the BoldApps team !
Thanks Alain

YogaPaws

HOLY CRAP!!!! These guys are AMAZING!! Went Above and Beyond helping to fix things that didn't all have to do with their App. And RON.... if you get this guy on the phone you are in great hands. I swear this guy helped write the Matrix. He Was SO GOOD. This was a 3am their time too!! So if you considering any of Bold apps... its such a great investment. So so happy

Grn Bikewear | Sustainable and Ethically Sourced Cycle Clothing | 100% Recycled Jerseys

Really useful app - a huge improvement on the somewhat limited Shopify discount options.
Faultless customer service too

Jaz & Alex

Great app - easy to use, great range of features enabling custom made sales. Exactly what i was looking for.

Apparelicious

This app is brilliant! Very simple to use and exactly what I was looking for. The best aspect of this this app was the one-time fee, which is quite rare these days. At a one-time fee it has proven to be a great purchase. I use it at least on a weekly basis.

The only thing preventing me from giving it 5 stars is due to the lack of bold and flashy sale signs etc. Also, (I have done this accidentally twice now) when selecting products to be discounted, I happened to accidentally select every single product in my store (over 2,000 products!!!) and I had to wait for it to load all the products and then undo it as I could not cancel during the integration.

Bold, if you are listening, please consider my above 2 points and I would be more than happy to give it a 5 star review. All in all, this app is awesome!

SimplyHill

The app provides automation and easy way to change product prices, even control when to change prices on different product collections on different schedule. We uses them for weekly deals campaign. And rotate different collections, let's see the results then. We will use the APP with product upsell together to promote discount on other collections not on sale at the same time, hope it works.

Goal Kick Soccer

Great app does exactly what its supposed to. We are using it for the first time this weekend on our Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials. All the testing we have done has gone well, they have been helpful in answering questions and we look forward to the positive results.

American Retro

Good app, but be careful of how to use it: you better use collections to group your discounts together instead of using the selector by default