Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Scanlan Theodore US

A really good app! Does what it has to do, but the best part is the support! they help you set and customize it perfectly!

GTWorld.fr

very helpful app and contains many other useful features like infinite scroll.
extremely helpful and supportive team. Kudos to you!

beansfordays

I highly recommend this app. Easy to use, nice clean design and excellent customer support. Well worth it.

REVRides

The app works great. The support team has been a great help when I need assistance. I needed some customization done and they practically helped me do it over night.

Mon Petit Bikini

Very good app with many options and nice support, very effective !
Just few bugs sometime so don't forget to backup your theme when you make some modifications on the app

Rathi Silks

Great product and great customer support. I had a few issues and the developers were quick to resolve it. I am totally impressed and highly recommend this great and easy to use app.

cgedù

The strength of this app is the Customer Care: prompt reply, kindness and professional result. I recommend this app

AED123, LLC

This app is working great great for our new store, which will debut at www.aed123.com in late September, 2020. It enables complete customization with multiple filters. From a user perspective, the filtering is immediate (unlike some of the other solutions for this). We recommend this app for anyone who needs a sophisticated product filter.

Harem Online

Easy to use and gets the job done! Also great customer services; they acted promptly, took action and fixed my problem. Highly reccomended.

The Ideal Sunday

The app does exactly what I need and the support is fantastic. They have helped my customise the features for what I need for my store. Highly recommend the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31