Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

BHappyBrand

Very good app, a lot of functionalities and quick support. It takes some time to set it up but gives quite a lot of additional opportunities for the store

Hypefly India

This is a really fantastic app with a great support team. They quickly responded, fixed the issue I was facing and helped me out a lot. 11/10 would recommend.

AVNI

I loved the app. Great performance and functionality. Very nice customer support team which helps in resolving any errors very fast.

yooforea

I integrated the app with my theme and as a result the shop page flashes every time I enter the page, but the developer was able to resolve my problem promptly.

Swazi

Excellent app does exactly what we want. Customer support was fantastic. We would have no hesitation in recommend.

refurbgadget

Perfect app for the website with the large product range help for a website to be smart with these features

LEONESSA Lingerie

Very good app and great support team! They helped me with several questions and adjustment wishes i had.

London Supplements

Customer service and development team are very good, we found a issue with our website and within 24 hours it was fixed.

Sparrowhawk Native Plants

5 stars for this app and support. I emailed the team with how I wanted the filters to look and function and they customized it to fit our unique product tags within 24 hours. I recommend it!

Locap CHS

This app is packed with option and many fantastic features. Its quick and support responds promptly. I also like that it is scalable so I can just pay for what I need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48