Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Engbers - Bags, Travel & More

Great app & excellent customer service! Quick response and the issue has been solved! I would definitely recommend this app.

Bonavoglia

I have used this app on several sites for many clients. It has always given me great satisfaction. It works well and above all the assistance is excellent.

Designs by Jessica Anlauf

The best customer service I have ever experienced with any app! I honestly have never had such great customer service. I originally had some issues and wrote a review and this company was so quick to help me, and even went above and beyond what the app normally does, to ensure it could do what I needed for my store. I would work with this company any time, and would suggest everyone do so. Extremely quick and positive response time from them. I am very pleased. You can see it working on my site: www.customdogstuff.com

Clothing Click

Great app it does what it says, and support was really wonderful - thank you very much to Helen and the developers!

BBYSTOR

Great support, they helped me change the product layout just the way I wanted. And the product filter is easily set up. Would most certainly recommend as a product filter to your store.

Justladyz

Great customer support, highly responsive. The team have been very helpful. Very Good app.Thanks a lot

With Nothing Underneath

Great customer support, to create the look and feel of our site. The team have been very helpful. Good app.

Animiow

The app is simple to set up and it works perfectly! What a kind and talented team! I had so many tricky requests and they all solved, while some of other apps just told me they couldn’t help. I’d give 10 stars if I could. Definitely the best team on Shopify!!!

ArtFan

Great product and an extremely helpful support team. I would highly recommend this app if your theme doesn't have a good filter option. They also have a great form builder that i use as well.

Instabee

We had an issue with an old top ranking filter so we had to find a new filter fast!!, we decided to try out Globo's filter. Their UI is on par with the top filter app we used before, we did not feel like we missed anything, but even had a better experience - They offered us great support, checked on us on a daily basis and made sure everything is working as we wanted. Thank you Helen and your Dev team

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42