Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Hippy Chick Ibiza

Customer service is always responsive and helpful to facilitate requests. I think they go over and beyond. In terms of product, so far I haven't found a better solution in terms of filtering products and it does much more than filtering.

Freedom Rave Wear

Great app and awesome customer support. This app is easy to use and I know it is helping us drive sales by making our site more accessible. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a search and filter app.

Akenz Store

I'm using this app and it just crashed during the biggest sales day of the year! Contacted the customer service via email and skype to no avail. Freaking out over lost sales at the moment...

My Sugar Free

The app is very useful. We've already used this app in some of our stores and it meets most of our requirements. Easy to use and it is customizable as well. Plus, the customer support is so helpful and approachable at all times. We love using this app and we'll continue to use it. Hoping for more exciting updates with the app. :)

Kibbles.sg

Nice looking interface, gave my website a lift almost immediately! Easy to use as well. Customer support is amazing, they even helped me to make some changes my theme so that it would work better for the filter. Highly recommended.

UpStyle

The app is very helpful and User friendly. Their team is very helpful and they have guides for everything.

Curina

Great product and super responsive and helpful support. They've done a number of customizations for us very quickly.

GordonSinclair

The application is as advertised which is what we are paying for. However, something that stands out is the excellent customer service and response time from the developers and staff at Globo. If I have a question, I will have a response within 24 hours. More importantly, I had some specific requests with the integration of the application to the theme that was being used on the store. The team of developers and staff went above and beyond to make these features possible. Communication and customer support are superb. Highly recommend Smart Product Filter & Search application.

Created Brilliance

Have used this app on a few stores and is really easy and intuitive. We had a couple of slight bugs recently relating to some specific custom coding on our side, which the Globo team were able to jump in on and rectify quickly and effectively. Thanks guys!

vintagemöbel.de

The App is such a great tool for our shop! I was searching for something exactly like this. It was very easy to understand, so I could install and set it up almost all by myself. The customer service was really nice and fast, thank you :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58