Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Healthy Options

The support team is very helpful and responsive. We find the features effective and great especially for intuitive and user-friendly store interface.

jadeswim

Amazing support! Only app that makes my site work. So glad we were able to find this app! Highly recommend.

Oeben's Mercantile

Does what you think it does! And if it doesn't, the support is excellent! We had some small issues in the start, but were solved within 24 hours by Sarah of the support team!

Ароматный Мир

Support is perfect! They set up everything how I need, Guys who r looking for good search engine ?! This is It! just install and try

Thirst Class Ale

Works really well and the support has been excellent. We had a requirement for products with a certain tag to be excluded from search results and the team sorted it out for me within minutes!

Klando

Very friendly staff, quick help and easy access. As a customer, you feel in good hands. Absolutely to suggest!

Dej mi pokojovku

I am using this app for filter and i am satisfied. There were some things, that need customization, but they helped me with that fast! Especially Sarah. Thank you!

Naturapetsstore

I ask the Support Team some questions if the Filter also can work on Product-Page. After days and days noone write me back (Other Apps got Perfect Support Teams) i delete the App. Because A App is just good as the Support team is

Basel Watch Shop

Pretty simple to use, especially with the support documents they've provided. I've found the customer support to be top-notch. They are quick to respond and have promptly addressed any issue I've faced.

KuCoin Merchandise

This app really helps when you look for more functionality within your Search or filters.
I had a quick customization request to change the first picture that was shown on the filter page to show the first product picture and not already the specified version.

After a quick message to their support and granting them permission they were able to quickly solve my request.

10/10 would Filter again ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25