Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

kantaros.hu

The filter app is a must have. I had a little problem but it was solved in a very short time. Thank you!

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind of worlds. You've absolutely made my days better.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. I’m feel free to help you
Helen

ディディモス

We have been using the app for one year. The filter function has helped us to reduce excess stock, because customers can now easily find equivalent products that match their preferences. It is the most indispensable app in our store. We had a few technical questions that are always instantly taken care of. Both app functions and customer support are awesome!

Norwegian Fashion Outlet

Good look. Simple to set up and customize.
Great response and help from the support team when needed.

label Meenakshi CHANDAK

Globo RESPONSE time and approach makes it easier solutions made are ready to go asap. App is good fit for online model.

You can bet on team anytime deliveries are solid and high recommended for online business. New version features looks good.

Helen & Devs Team Thanks@!

Mad Goat 🐐

Pretty good and easy-to-use filter with lots of different options and variables. Great and fast support.

VOLTEBOX : N°1 du comptage électrique

Very good. Very good support !!!! This app helps our client to find the right product.
The support improved also the app. Thanks a lot.

SUNS shoes

It is a great app. I used it for my collection of products. There is a great support too. Good job !

Style w/ Purpose

The Free option is really easy to use and very helpful. Their support team help is awesome and really helped me out.

Camusy

EarArt by Renate

Great app, I can have my products filtered by colour, size, price, shape, collection etc. Great support too.