Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Colomont

I use this app to help filter all my products and it works great and looks perfect! on computer and on mobile. And the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Shout out Emma! I have asked her about 50 questions and she always responds very fast and actually helps with the coding part on my website. I LOVE THIS APP

PPPI

Most amazing customer service. Supper responsive and all issues have been resolved so far. Thank you guys. Great app all together!

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 🤩 🤩 🤩Cheers for many more sales in 2020!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Helen

HAZEL MAI

Constant issues. I've had the app for 10 months and almost MONTHLY I find a new issue where the app isn't working properly and I have to contact support. It's a waste of my time and I should not have to keep checking the app if it's doing what it's supposed to.
Support is fairly quick at responding to issues but ultimately the app doesn't function properly and it's been a waste of money and time for me.

January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

Jennifer Tattanelli

The support team is really quick. They resolved my issue immediately. Would definitely recommend them.

Heras Home Furniture

Love this app! A must for a shopify website! Support is great!
Emma is amazing! A+++++++++++++++++++

ZenIT

This app is really helpful when you have variations of a product. What I also like about this is that the help center is even better. If you have any queries or issues in relation to the app, they are always happy to help.

Charles Koll Jewellers

The app works great and the customer service is quick, friendly, and helpful. I would recommend to anyone that wants to improve their online store.

Island Retro

If I could give this app a 6 star review I would!! Not only does this app make navigating my enormous product library a breeze with simple and intuitive customization options, but the customer service team is unparalleled!! When installing it on a new (paid) theme, I was having a rather large issue.. (my product images would not display.. at all!). Upon contacting Emma and the support team, they quickly identified and corrected the issue with little to no downtime!! An AMAZING product, backed by STELLAR customer service!!

CustomGarageCGRG

Ho provato la versione gratuita. La ricerca veniva bene con diverse opzioni, ma le pagine di elenco prodotto venivano modificate in peggio. Una volta rimosso l'app mi ha rimosso tutti i sistemi di ricerca dal mio shop, anche quelli di default!!! sconsiglio l'app, se non volete crearvi problemi al vostro shop in seguito.

40Loops.com

This app is great as far as filters go. The best part is their amazing customer service! They will help with any problem you may run into without hesitation, even if you're on the free plan.