Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Yieldings

I just installed the app in my store, and so far it seems to be operating well.
I do want to give a special shoutout to the support team though. My store was a particularly complicated integration, as I had a lot of custom CSS applied, and the support team patiently worked through my problems 1 by 1 until my store was operating perfectly. For this reason, I'm happy to recommend them with a 5 star review.

Smokz Vape Store

upon using this app we found their customer service to be very good and prompt will continue using them and recommend when required to

OXFORD REVISIONS

I was looking for a way to easily add sortable filters to our store. This worked perfectly. And the live support within the app is top notch. Their team helped me diagnose and solve a problem in real time. Exceptional.

CubedClothing

This app is great for adding a detailed filter to your shop's collection pages. It also features a customizable product layout for your collection page with is really nice.
But the best thing about the app is the amazing support they provide, they will help you fix any problem you have involving customization of the app on your store, until it is entirely as you want it to be. I am very happy I added this to my store!

Lale's Market

I've just started to use the filter. Everything works perfectly. I had an issue with the filter's place and I contacted them by Support section and they replied to me in 1 hour asking for the access. As soon as I gave them access, in 15 more minutes they solved the problem and informed me about it. I would like to thank them for their services until now and especially to Joel, the team member who took care of my problem.

DeeCee style Online Outlet

Great and easy to use app. Brilliant and fast support. We use the product filter and toggle to show second picture.

PINSLAB

You could encounter problems when applying it to different themes but their support is great enough to overcome that!

Hidden Prints

Just installed few days ago. I loved the features and the freedom to adjust the layout preference. Amazing CS support. Had some problem and the issue was resolved in a few hours. Super easy and convenient app and service.

TechExpress

Great support - Emma answered all my questions and helped me with the set up to fit within my brands CI.

Crafted Society

Great support .... Had a lot of questions regarding customization and getting the filter with the same look and feel as the selected theme. They did a great job! Take a look at www.craftedsociety.com .