Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

CustomGarageCGRG

Ho provato la versione gratuita. La ricerca veniva bene con diverse opzioni, ma le pagine di elenco prodotto venivano modificate in peggio. Una volta rimosso l'app mi ha rimosso tutti i sistemi di ricerca dal mio shop, anche quelli di default!!! sconsiglio l'app, se non volete crearvi problemi al vostro shop in seguito.

40Loops.com

This app is great as far as filters go. The best part is their amazing customer service! They will help with any problem you may run into without hesitation, even if you're on the free plan.

AUTOID

Cannot recommend enough. This app has added some desperately needed functionality to our store. Being a car parts provider, its crucial for customers to be able to filter by their vehicle and this was made possible by this app.

I must also give a shout out to the customer service team. Just before Black Friday we ran into a few issues but they were solved quickly and efficiently.

Bhalloo

A great app for searching products and for adding filters. The support from the developers and support team is great.

Pactimo

Great app...until it suddenly froze up on when I tried to reindex my site on BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND! Removing it broke my entire site. From what I can tell, they changed the way the app worked like the day before Black Friday. How stupid is that? I really loved this app, but now I am so frustrated I could cry. We are losing sales and everything on my site is broken and none of the links I relied on with the app filtering are working.

December 4, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. After check with Shopify API team. I found this bug is only appear in some stores. It because we changed to Bulk API to sync products and also bugs of Bulk API.
We have fixed the bugs in out end. But we still looking for Shopify API to fix the bug from BULK API.

Freedom Tree

A great app for the impulse theme. I must appreciate the support from the app team. They respond quickly and solve problems quickly.

We opted for the app for the multi-select filter and it works perfectly fine.

One drawback I would say is "Buy now" on the pop up of the collection page doesn't work. All over a great app for filters.

Profumeria Lauda

Great customer service. I had a problem and they fixed it in a minute.

About the app, it runs well.

Neo Family

Smart Product Filters is a very good application ! The Customer Service answer quickly and solve problems !

WANT THAT LABEL

This app was working great until they decided to remove the smart filters without any notice! An email was sent yesterday (Sunday / non-working day), to upgrade the plan as we have apparently exceeded 100 products. Today, the plan was removed before we could even respond to their email. How insane. We are still paying for the plan, but no smart filter's are there?The removal of the smart filters has caused affected product views on our website. So disappointing!

Boone & Sons Jewelers

Great responsive customer support, very handy and useful plugin! Highly recommend to anyone looking for customizable filtering options for their products.