Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Basil & Fig

Can I rate it 0?? Didn't do what I wanted it to so I deleted it and now none of my collections appear!!!! AVOID.

Artesta

It's been the second time they helped me to solve some issues with implementation. Always efficient work.

The Classy Cat Store

Using this app meant that every time i added a product i had to sync my store in order for it to show up on my website. Sometimes the sync took a really long time and it slowed down my production. I uninstalled and half my collections are invisible on my page. I don't know how to fix it. I would not recommend this app.

Pathpavers

had a fantastic experience, had been having issues due to one of the apps i am using on my website and it had been causing bugs, the support team of smart filter are amazing and helped me out immidiately even though it wasnt their app that was malfunctioning. really appreciate it. Thank you guys

Caring Candies

I uninstalled this app now none of my products are visible. I have reached out to support for some assistance, but I see I am not the only one who is having this problem

Mibana

After i uninstalled this app i cant see my products on my website without an reason could u help me please?

BLACKTAILOR

I tried to reach the customer service and wait for whole day but no one reply. If you change the product ratio you need them to help you to change. But no one reply.

ByronBluSwimwear

Such great customer service ! I would recommend this app over the other apps. They went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you Smart Product Filter for making my experience with your app easy and enjoyable.

The Safety Giant

This app is exactly what I needed for my large product inventory! The customer support team at Smart Product Filter is top notch! I have not encountered such support using any other app through Shopify. I highly recommend their services!!!

Artesta

Their technical support did a fast and great job dealing with some adjustments needed to fit our purposes