Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Monster Monitors

Don't install unless you intend to use it right away.
I was messing around and decided the app wasn't right for me. But it changed files to my website where the images won't load, video won't show up. Be careful. Even after I disable everything and delete the app, my website would still not work. I was able to fix the problem when I revert everything back to the previous version in the code for the website to run properly. Otherwise, it is a great looking app, I was planning to use it but now I will look somewhere else. www.monstermonitors.com

Wholesale Hand Sanitiser

Fantastic app and AMAZING support! THANK YOU. We have had no issues with this app. It looks great, works well and support were fantastic.

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear

Highly recommended! Great app with easy setup and very user-friendly dashboard. Support is amazing! Thank you!

Lashar Rugs

This app has really made the filter system an easy setup on my website, but that isn't why I'm giving this app such a great review. While we haven't launched our store yet, Globo Software has been extremely accomodating with our needs and responds very quickly with any questions or issues I've had regarding their app and its integration into the rest of my Shopify store. While I haven't had a negative experience with any third-party team through Shopify, Globo Software has stood out by consistently exceeding my expectations of service. UPDATE: After working with Globo and using this app for a few months, I cannot exaggerate how helpful and responsive they have been with any issues that I have encountered in using my shop. Globo has even gone as far as to identify issues and fix them that were outside the scope of their application, and I can't say I've experienced service like that very often.

TheTravelEdit

Helen is great! Super easy to customise the language I wanted customised, and Helen helped tremendously. Thank you!

Pelletteria Coryum

5 star app! It improve UX if you have a lot of products. I needed help with my theme and they fixed in quick time!

RSP Fashion

great product, great customer service, an app i can recommend. it is easy to install even for me who is not a programmer.

POLIER : Compteur électrique, centrale de mesure, transformateur de courant

Bon support technique. Cette application nous a permis de trier les produit et permettre à nos clients de retrouver leur produit facilement

Spasify

Having a great app that helps you to achieve desired function in order to grow your business is useless without a well-trained and responsive after sales support team, luckily, we found both with Globo Software Solutions, they not only have a great app that really speaks for itself, but they also have a very responsive support team, who understands how crucial it is for their customers to solve their app related problems on a timely manner. We must say Customer Service at its finest, a job well done! Kudos to the whole Globo Software Solutions team! Specially to Helen, Sarah and Hong Tran! :)

SUNGLASSESTIMES

i used this app to do a fliter function.that's exactly what i need for my theme.
this app works great.
There is a small issue on my collection page because my theme's style.And this app's support especially dear Helen,fix the issue for me ASAP.
Thanks so much for your help.
This is a great fliter app and their support service are great too,highly recommand!