Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Ideal Sunday

The app does exactly what I need and the support is fantastic. They have helped my customise the features for what I need for my store. Highly recommend the app!

Drink Palace

Works as expected, decently customizable and the support is brilliant. I could recommend this app. Thank you! :)

Jay Feder Jewelers

We use the Smart Product Filter and Search app as well as the Globo Mega Menu app and they have made a big positive difference in the functionality of our site. The customer service is very responsive and quickly resolves all issues and changes.

ILMARKET.HU

The app is very good for our products structure! The team is great in communication, help and very fast. I am sure to using another app from the application palette!

Gioielleria Marzioli

The app is very complete, but the 5 stars are also for the support recived. Very fast and smart. We'are going to continue using your apps. Thank you!

petiteplusco

I really like this app and does what it’s supposed to do. Easy to maneuver on the back end and very professional looking on the front end. But there should be a way for users to utilize the function while the app developer works on any updates. The app disappears on the front end when the app developer is making updates. It happened enough times for me to notice. I expect this from a free app, not a premium one.

Hopefully, the app developer works on that to make it an even better user experience on the back end and front end.

Champ's Closet

The app is quite extensive and easy to use for most part. I faced some trouble with the UI, but the support team was very prompt in helping me out.

evernya

just began to use it and im still working out how it works but the customer service given is great and helping me throughout the processes.

Kudetà

Great app and great support center. I had a problem and they fixed it in just one day. I suggest this app

Wide Shoes

We have found it great to use. Very versatile and the support is excellent if you need it. Would recommend.