Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Mibana

After i uninstalled this app i cant see my products on my website without an reason could u help me please?

BLACKTAILOR

I tried to reach the customer service and wait for whole day but no one reply. If you change the product ratio you need them to help you to change. But no one reply.

ByronBluSwimwear

Such great customer service ! I would recommend this app over the other apps. They went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you Smart Product Filter for making my experience with your app easy and enjoyable.

The Safety Giant

This app is exactly what I needed for my large product inventory! The customer support team at Smart Product Filter is top notch! I have not encountered such support using any other app through Shopify. I highly recommend their services!!!

Artesta

Their technical support did a fast and great job dealing with some adjustments needed to fit our purposes

Style on Point

Had to uninstall the app due to massive issues & bugs. Support was great until the free trial run out, now it's really lacking. As I thought the app was functioning well I added the app to my published version & then continued to have issues. Had to uninstall & my website collection page isn't working properly since removing & the issue is still yet to be resolved. They don't seem to know how to fix the issue & it's costing me sales. Very disappointed in the service I have been provided. This app has been such a headache & I am not sure I would like to see someone else go through what had to with this app.

Weekendbee - sustainable marketplace and community for outdoor lovers

Had issues with breaking Filter and uninstalling but the App itself is perfect. Support helped me quickly to fix a couple of bugs regarding the app and now works perfectly. If you have issues don't hesitate to contact their support which works.

Petit Ami & Zubels baby toys and gifts

AWESOME SUPPORT - THANK YOU, GUYS ! had a few issues getting the app working but the staff the very next day fixed any issues we had and now it works beautifully

THE SUNDAY HOME

Does exactly what I need it to do. Amazing support system and really easy to use. Any problem or tweak I needed fixed, the team were able to login to my shopify and fix it without me having to lift a finger. 5 star!

SharpScooter

The Smart Product Filter App is a major upgrade to my store. Installation was very elegant and quick, and customization is packed with options and flexibility.

Two nice features that came with the App are unrelated to product filtering, but made a huge impact on how the store looks. Under the catalog page, when hovering above a picture you get two options: one is a Quick View of the product information and the second is the option to Add-to-Cart, both without having to leave the catalog page. Also, hovering above products that have multiple images make the image toggle between the first and the second images.

The bottom line is that this App would make your store look a lot more nicer and professional, helping potential buyers find their product quicker, and hopefully increase the conversion rates.

The most important thing about this App is the excellent support it comes with. They have Chat available between 9pm and 6am EST, and made some modifications that I requested within a few hours. So far, the best customer support experience I ever had among the Shopify developers.

One thing that is missing, that I hope will be added in the future is the ability to filter based on reviews, but otherwise it is really a perfect App.

Cheers.