Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 22, 2021

Excellent app does exactly what we want. Customer support was fantastic. We would have no hesitation in recommend.

Swazi
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 21, 2021

Perfect app for the website with the large product range help for a website to be smart with these features

refurbgadget
July 21, 2021

Very good app and great support team! They helped me with several questions and adjustment wishes i had.

LEONESSA Lingerie
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 19, 2021

Customer service and development team are very good, we found a issue with our website and within 24 hours it was fixed.

London Supplements
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 16, 2021

5 stars for this app and support. I emailed the team with how I wanted the filters to look and function and they customized it to fit our unique product tags within 24 hours. I recommend it!

Sparrowhawk Native Plants
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 16, 2021

This app is packed with option and many fantastic features. Its quick and support responds promptly. I also like that it is scalable so I can just pay for what I need.

Locap CHS
July 12, 2021

App works really good. Support were excellent and super quick to help me with any issues. Giving 5 Stars for both the app and the suppo

Mahek Designs
India
Time spent using app: 18 days
July 8, 2021

5 stars perfect customer service. I want some change. They did in one day. Very helpful customer servis. It was great. I tried other filter apps for my collection pages. Only this app give me all my wants. Thank you so much.

NowShopFun
Turkey
July 8, 2021

App works fantastically well. Support were also very quick to help with any issues. 5 Stars for both the app and the support.

Blink Medical
Time spent using app: 16 days
July 7, 2021

Such a great app. Also if you need any changes or have an issue the team is always willing to help quickly!

llumoo