Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lale's Market

I've just started to use the filter. Everything works perfectly. I had an issue with the filter's place and I contacted them by Support section and they replied to me in 1 hour asking for the access. As soon as I gave them access, in 15 more minutes they solved the problem and informed me about it. I would like to thank them for their services until now and especially to Joel, the team member who took care of my problem.

DeeCee style Online Outlet

Great and easy to use app. Brilliant and fast support. We use the product filter and toggle to show second picture.

PINSLAB

You could encounter problems when applying it to different themes but their support is great enough to overcome that!

Hidden Prints

Just installed few days ago. I loved the features and the freedom to adjust the layout preference. Amazing CS support. Had some problem and the issue was resolved in a few hours. Super easy and convenient app and service.

TechExpress

Great support - Emma answered all my questions and helped me with the set up to fit within my brands CI.

Crafted Society

Great support .... Had a lot of questions regarding customization and getting the filter with the same look and feel as the selected theme. They did a great job! Take a look at www.craftedsociety.com .

Elm Terrace

Really good and flexible app. For my fashion retail website is doing a great job. The support team is very helpful and respond quickly. Would recommend to use this app.

EOS Footwear

Great app ! The team is always here to help if you've got any question. They are reliable and quick. We use this app on two websites.
THANKS !

Segni Particolari Home

great app, good filters! I had some problems and the customer care helped me fastly and kindly. thanks !!

Zadikase

We have our store for 2 years now. Had used and tested many filter apps as we manage a complex amount of inventory and their options. This is the keeper for our operation. Why?
The filter is very responsive compared to others, is not supercharging the load of our webpage. Our previous filter had manybload issues and wait times when filtering products.
It has many different settings and layouts to choose and tweak to make the customer's experience an effective one.
And most importantly the team's response on help behind it.

Globo team has been very helpful in the special needs we had for this filter app. They also provide theme tweaks at a reasonable price under collaboration.
This review will keep updating if anything changes or adds up.

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind of words 😍
Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.