4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing customer browsing and improving store functionality with customizable filters and intuitive search options. It's praised for its reliability, seamless integration, and ability to handle large product catalogs. The support team is noted for their exceptional service and quick issue resolution. Merchants report increased customer satisfaction, sales, and good value for its price.

April 27, 2022

Great app, great support. The app is great for filters. The support team managed to fix an issue I had the same day.

Chrome Avenue
July 3, 2022

Globo is amazing. This is the 2nd app I have of theirs. They have simple, straight forward UI's in the apps, yet somehow are able to have so many powerful features. Their subscription prices are kept low/free, but clearly have a very strong development team. You get a lot from them. Customer Service is very quick and very helpful. Not just with quick responses, but also quick to solve issues, which is amazing. I'm at the point where I try to find reasons/uses to install other Globo apps.

NeoBlossom
January 21, 2020

Nice app! I chose it because it's possible (and very easy) so customize the filters, I can choose exactly what filters and which values to filter by for each collection which was important for us. Very easy to work with and support has been very helpful and fast in fixing the small issues we had with integrating it into our theme.

Önling
Denmark
August 4, 2021

This app is easy and straightforward to use - and it's super customisable and allows you to really fine tune how you want to help your customers, which is amazing. The support team are incredibly responsive and are willing to listen and help. Cannot recommend enough!

Songbird & Duke
February 10, 2023

Fantastic app and even better service! Contacted them with a problem and heard back within 10 minutes. Issue was resolved in under 12 hours from initial contact.

SHARP Knife Shop
Edited August 23, 2022

So far I've been able to do everything I've wanted to with this app, from filters to color swatches. The team has always been very responsive in fixing issues and other tweaks to get the functionality exactly how I want it. Support has been fast and effectice.

sheepdreamzzz
March 12, 2021

This is my favorite filter app!!! It really helps me a lot! And the customer service team is really nice!

womenboutique
China
Edited August 3, 2020

Good App and Service Thanks Team satisfied with your response Keep it up
My queries are solved timely

likera Clothing Co
India
January 6, 2023

Very functional and customizable. Works great and better features/capabilities than the built-in Shopify 2.0 filters. Support was very responsive and resolved the minor issue I had. Well worth it!

Notorious Lift
February 19, 2022

Easy and straightforward to use. I've contacted support a few times and they have always been responsive and helpful

PreLouLou