Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 11, 2018

Excellent app and awesome support.
They adjust my theme to the app and it works perfectly.

Shusha chic
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 10, 2018

Can I rate it 0?? Didn't do what I wanted it to so I deleted it and now none of my collections appear!!!! AVOID.

Basil & Fig
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
November 9, 2018

It's been the second time they helped me to solve some issues with implementation. Always efficient work.

Artesta
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 3, 2018

Using this app meant that every time i added a product i had to sync my store in order for it to show up on my website. Sometimes the sync took a really long time and it slowed down my production. I uninstalled and half my collections are invisible on my page. I don't know how to fix it. I would not recommend this app.

The Classy Cat Store
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited October 30, 2018

had a fantastic experience, had been having issues due to one of the apps i am using on my website and it had been causing bugs, the support team of smart filter are amazing and helped me out immidiately even though it wasnt their app that was malfunctioning. really appreciate it. Thank you guys

Pathpavers
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 29, 2018

I uninstalled this app now none of my products are visible. I have reached out to support for some assistance, but I see I am not the only one who is having this problem

Caring Candies
South Africa
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
October 28, 2018

After i uninstalled this app i cant see my products on my website without an reason could u help me please?

Mibana
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Edited November 3, 2018

I tried to reach the customer service and wait for whole day but no one reply. If you change the product ratio you need them to help you to change. But no one reply.

BLACKTAILOR
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 19, 2018

Such great customer service ! I would recommend this app over the other apps. They went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you Smart Product Filter for making my experience with your app easy and enjoyable.

ByronBluSwimwear
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 16, 2018

This app is exactly what I needed for my large product inventory! The customer support team at Smart Product Filter is top notch! I have not encountered such support using any other app through Shopify. I highly recommend their services!!!

The Safety Giant