Product Filter & Search

#1 Product Filters & Search for brands of all sizes

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Brave Fine Art

I used this app before and worked with a guy who was extremely helpful. But since working with them again for custom development, I've found the service to be one of the worst I've encountered. They send back broken layouts and broken code time and time again. Sometimes they even break the work previously fixed. I'm left to check for issues myself as they do virtually no testing. It's totally frustrating and I wish I had chosen a different app. I'm so far down the line with this one that I feel stuck with it so I shall see it through. I paid a significant amount of money for the custom development and they've let me down big time. Avoid these guys, they used to care but they don't now.

December 31, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for taking time to share your feeling. We've taken your feedback to heart and sincerely sorry for your recent experience.

As customer's satisfaction is always considered with the highest priority to us, we hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss further with you. Our representative has just reached out to you via email and surely try our best to earn back your trust in us.

Sincerely,
Boost Team

Lovecattrees

Great App!!

Had some problems with installing, I'm not that technical but it was no problem for boostcommerce, I send them a mail and the same day they fixed it for me!! Good support Good service. Its not cheap but it works good and looks nice so for me its perfect !!

Greetz

Galaxt

Great Product!! Perfectly suited our requirement. Awesome Support Team..

Tokersupply

App works great and support was very responsive and willing to make it look perfect on our store.

West 147

Great app, the only one to my knowledge that pulls in your variants from size, color, and price without having to tag everything. This comes in handy for stores with a huge amount of products. Good support too!

Tfusa

Worst App... Caused an error and have lost 2 High Value Sales... They don't provide you the promised free trial period and they de-activate the app in the middle of the night and they compel you to choose a plan....
Dont even try this app......

9th March 2018 Added havoc created by this app is that it meddled with the theme and images are not displayed to customers.....

Optica Ltd

A good and useful app with a fantastic support team

Shishi Cherie Asian Beauty Corner

The app is excellent, but even more important is the fantastic support team. These guys are extremely fast & always helpful. We highly recommend the app and the team behind it!

Review update:
We are using the app since more than 1 year and are more than happy with it. The search & filter functionality provides a lot of value to our customers and makes the whole shopping experience on our website very enjoyable. Our customers easily find the right products they are looking for. The support team behind the app is high class!! Very fast & extremely helpful in every situation. 5 stars!!!!

Weneedbongs

good app !!

better support!

Tulio Fashion

We're using the Filter App. The help from Tony has been fabulous. Any little issues we had were quickly sorted. I'll be adding more of the filter features soon but I'm sure these will work perfectly too.

As we are fashion and have a large inventory and many size variations, it took a little lateral thinking to get the best way to achieve what we wanted but in the end we got there.

Would highly recommend this app.