Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

BitDials | The Bitcoin Luxury Boutique

Great app and perfect support!
We’re happy with app since two years.
Also easy to customize.
Thanks guys!

Mondo Dev

Great app with excellent support. The app provides you with powerful features that are critical for most Shopify stores. The documentation for advanced customizations could be better, but it's clear that the app developers are working hard to improve the product as a whole.

Tovaken

So far they are trying their best to add it perfectly in our website. The cool thing is they are trying. Hopefully it will work soon or maybe another week or two I dont know..I dont blame them as its also other apps issues that every app has its own database, to speak with each other starts to get tricky

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that there is an inconvenience bothered you.

With your kind cooperation, we found out the issue is about an integration we have never supported before. Though the 3rd party app hasn't been ready for the integration discussion, we have manually made it settled down just for you. We informed you the result via email but since then, haven't received any further feedback from you yet. May you kindly follow up on the thread and let us know the update from your side? We would love to hear that.

All the best!

Targus UK

The app works really well on the whole. We had an issue with the sortation of an automated collections page, and the support given by the developers was very fast a responsive to resolve this quickly.

KIPLING MEXICO

I installed the application and it helped me a lot, the support area helped me a lot with all the settings.

Dress the bird

I love this app! It is the only app that met all my requirements for filtering, the setup is really intuitive and it looks great. And the support is outstanding! Super helpful and really fast.

Vela Sciences

Very robust app with a solid team behind it for any necessary adjustments for your unique catalog. Highly recommend, especially for websites with large catalogs or advanced search functionality needs.

The Lingerist

Super fast, super efficient support. Could not be more happy with the app. It let's you customize the filters as you wish and comes at a very reasonable price.

Monica + Andy

Excellent.. :) Very satisfied with this app and support help.
I have used this app on my various stores. Each time whenever I requested the customizations the support team has always fulfilled my requirements. They provide a very quick service. Greate app. Keep it up. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Stilnest DE

This is the best filtering or a search app. The support is amazing and fast!
They solved all the issues we had really quickly and without pain.
The app itself is very helpful. It has a lot of functionality.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57