Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Wildbirdink

I tried a lot of the apps, some were good but I didnt like the way things looked on the search page, this app had the most features and I liked the search results page. The team was also super helpful in customizing it to my theme and the search suggestions fetaureis very helpful.

Franz Wilhelm Langguth Erben GmbH & Co. KG

The app is fast. What we like best is that you can apply several filters without reloading the page for a long time.

The support of the team is also very good.

Suitely

Our team used this app to create custom filters on different collections and the we're very happy with the support we received! The team was very quick to respond and even helped me fix a coding issue while they updated the filter code! I would recommend this app to everyone!

Grace and Lace

Great app! Functionality is great, so many options. It looks great on our site (graceandlace.com) and anything that didn't work right was quickly fixed by their support team.

Her Pony

Great app & excellent support. integrates with the theme layout very well. Highly recommended if your looking for an advance search & filter app.

decoratd

Functionality is amazing and support is next level. Can't say enough positive things about installing this app!!

Hic!

Very responsive team working behind the app. Would definitely recommend. They will work with you until the desired outcome is achieved and ensure you have what you require. 5 Stars!

ND John Wines

A great app to allow customers to find specific products. The search function with suggestions is a massive improvement over the native Shopify search (or the search that came with the theme I purchased!). But the best thing is the support. Any issues are sorted quickly and without fuss. If you hit any snags or compatibility issues with your theme, they fix it almost immediately (allowing for time zones). Can not recommend highly enough.

Artpiq

The app works simply great. It also has many customization options so we could easily adjust the filter to our store design. Plus the support is very helpful, friendly and reacts really fast.

Fun a Ton

This app works great and the support team is super helpful. They were willing to help us make changes so the app looks great with our store's design. We highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47