Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Netrition

This is a super powerful app with amazing customer support! We have it installed in multiple stores and couldn't live without it.

June 25, 2022

Hi team,

We are happy to be a part of your dream store! Thank you for letting us know that you are satisfied with the functionality of our app as well as our customer support. We'll do our best to keep it up!

All the best,

asianoeki

Location Japan

They are very supportive and friendly in fixing issue for our site.
They also help us customize some minor requests. Highly recommend!

June 22, 2022

Hi team,

Thanks a lot for the awesome review! Your satisfaction with our service is greatly appreciated. Whenever you need help, our support team will keep doing everything they can to assist you.

Your kind words have inspired the entire team to work harder, and we will undoubtedly maintain this spirit in the future.

Wishing you the very best,

Secondhandbags AG

Location Switzerland

Great Customer Suppport. Fast answer and quick solutions on upcoming issues. Thank you for your support

June 20, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are so happy that our team was able to answer all of your questions and resolve your issue promptly. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

If there is anything else we can do to make your site more awesome, please let us know.

Cheers,

Name It Skanderborg

Location Denmark

Very nice and helpful app. We use it for multiple stores. Support team is very effective, when you need some help or have requests.

June 21, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy that you find our app and support team helpful.
Our top priority is to meet fully our users' expectations so please feel free to let us know should there is anything else we could be help to make your experience more awesome. We are always here for you.

With gratitude,

Bot Shop

Location South Africa

Great app and supper fast in showing results. Easy to use and packed with great analytics and features

June 20, 2022

Hi there,

Many thanks for your awesome review!

Your feedback and your love for our product and service mean the world to us! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

As always, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know.

Wish you every success.

Yes Bebe

Fortunately I am able to update my review. After a frustrating start, I have found customer service to be excellent and responsive.
So far so good and I hope it will continue to work really well for us as the premise is very good, solves a lot of issues that native Shopify creates.

June 19, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind cooperation while we worked out a solution to address your concerns!

It has been a great pleasure working with you, and we are pleased that our prompt and efficient assistance has resulted in a great experience for you.

If there is anything we can do to optimize your site, please don't hesitate to drop us a line. We are more than happy to assist!

Wishing you continued success,

Cool Gadgets and Clothing

Location Australia

I use this app to help me filter and configure the search feature for my online shop. I am glad I chose Boost Commerce product as they have a great way to sort it out and filter by keywords which makes the customer's experience much more interesting and helpful. I do recommend this great app to any Shopify store anytime, thanks so much

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us this outstanding review!

We are delighted that you have seen the benefits of using the app and that it has turned into an asset to your business. Helping you increase the conversion rates is the end purpose of our diligent team. Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Wishing you continued success,

Wildling Shoes

Location Germany

Boost Commerce support is very fast reacting and helpful. Provided us with very good solutions often times already.

Hi team,

Hearing that you enjoyed your experience with our app and the customer service is the best thing we could hope for! We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team and keep doing what we are doing to deserve your kind words.

We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Quality Tapestries Inc.

We have over 2,000 products and needed a robust search filter. This filter is awesome and the Boost team is awesome! I had a number of questions in setting up the filter and they answered every question. Not only that, but there were a few things I assumed the filter could not do, but I was wrong. It is highly customizable and could do everything I wanted it to. If you need a good filter, get this one! It is worth the price! Don't worry about paying more for this filter than for others. You want something that works. The right filter will increase your sales, thereby paying for itself. It's a no-brainer.

Hi there,

It absolutely feels wonderful to know that you have a great experience with our app. Your satisfaction keeps us moving and striving for better customer service.
Our staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We cherish every amazing compliment that you have given us! Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

Yours sincerely,

Deux par Deux

Probably the best Shopify app and the best support that's out there. They reply very best and are always available to fix issues. A++++++

June 16, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for writing this awesome review for us! Hearing that you love our app and the service just simply has made our day!

This motivates the whole team to work harder and sure thing, we will keep up our spirit that way.

Our best wishes,