Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

The Thrifty Stork

Fantastic app that allows a lot of customisation and amazing customer service that are always happy to help!

Roots Plants

Excellent app. Very easy to set up and use and totally customisable to fit your theme. The best part for me is the service from the Boost team, they are always quick to reply and fix any problems you might have and are very good in terms of taking your suggestions on board and making updates to the app or releasing new features

Hello,

Great! Happy to know it's been a good experience for you! Thanks for letting us know.

As ever though if there is anything that our dedicated Customer Success Team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

We wish you the best.

Editorial Boutique

Very good app with most related features, and also can make custom changes. The design is so nice. We have a lot of options for sidebar or collection layout settings. Maybe could do something for specific custom settings for single collection can be improving this app in the future, my suggestion. ;)
Very good supports and quick responses.
Thank you so much!

Hi team,

Thank you so so much for giving us such a nice review. We are delighted that you are seeing the benefit of using Product Filter and Search. We will keep working hard to bring out more advanced tools to optimize your experience. Please stay tuned!

If there happens any concerns, please do share it with us.

Wishing you every success,

skatestation

Boost has improved the front end usability and given a more professional look to our collection pages. We're now able to filter items correctly and with a lot more ease and efficiency. Support has fixed any issue or request both properly and quickly.

Hi team,

Thank you for your feedback! We pride ourselves in giving the best experience to our merchants and we feel overjoyed that you enjoy that much!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns. We are around here to assist.

All the best,

OTAYA

We use Product Filter & Search now for about two years without any problems. The filter functionality is great and works like a charm. When we had the need for help on changes in out them (sometimes the collection view did not update on itself), the Boost Commerce support had been great to help and fix any issues.
Actually it's one of the best customer services experiences I had with any app so far. I do not hand out 5 star reviews easily, but BC F&S really deserves it.

Hi team,

Thank you for trusting us as your partner with your 2 years of business! We are thrilled to know that our app has served its purpose to boost your sales. It is our pleasure to assist you!

We are always proud of what we built as a top-knot customer service!

Best wishes,
Boost Team

CuteKidStuff.com

I finally found an app that does everything I need to filter our 2K products. I was so impressed with their helpful development team when I reached out to them after a theme update..they really went above and beyond. I can't wait to go live!! Thank you, Boost!

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at Boostcommerce, so please don't hesitate to reach out anytime, we'll help you build the Shopify store of your dreams!

All the best,

NZOffroader

Awesome app, great flexibility, works well with my theme and assists our customers in filtering down to their products.
Support is on-point! _b

TENLEY

Great app! tried many versions of filters before and this is by far the best one! The team was very helpful and supportive with helping me make custom integrations and fixing any issues I had quickly. Definitely recommend!

Unbound Merino

Customer service is great! App works well with .liquid and overall am pretty pleased with the results. Would recommend!

Rachel Riley UK

Great app & customer service! Always helpful and able to resolve problems fast, using few of their apps so far and happy with all