Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

VinoKilo.com

Marcel and the rest of the BoostCommerce team were the fastest in replying and the most helpful.
I wanted to imply the lazy load function into the app code and they did that within 1 hour (if not less).
plus the app it self is user-friendly and function exactly as expected.

Happy Skincare

The performance of this app is exceptional, I can't find an app with better features, and the support is great too. Thank you! I'll be implementing this app on all of my stores now.

Foot Forward Shoes

A fabulous product with super great support.

In my opinion decreasing search frustration for customers is one of the key requirements of a website and this does it!

I started off really basic & now am adding new filters based on what my customers are looking for, including shoe styles based on brand (on a collection made of that brand). The flexibility is only limited by the imagination.

5 stars also for value for money.

TheMerakiWorld

Great and quick support.

Best filter app.

Highly Recommended to everyone.

Thank you for the quick help!

Goldspot Pens

Support service is excellent. They fixed the issue on same day. Highly recommend! Thank you BoostCommerce for this awesome app :D

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

The customer support here is excellent, we had some minor issues getting the app to run EXACTLY the way we wanted it, all resolved in lightning-fast time, really impressed. This app is exactly what we needed to filter our products accurately and easily for customers. It's clean, well designed and easy to use. 100% recommend.

Lara Intimates

Love this app. Support helped us make some custom adjustments so the filter works as desired. Great service, good price and overall wonderful experience. Highly recommend!

The Miracles Store

App works really well and support has been VERY helpful in customizing it to my needs and theme. Definitely recommend!

DuoBootsGBP

Can't recommend this app enough. Does exactly what it needs to do, with applying "and" criteria with multiple filter options, instead of Shopify's native "or" filtering.
And the support team are super helpful, helping us often with custom integrations and design updates, and are always quick to respond.

Retorra

We used this app to add different types of filtering options to allow our customers to quickly find a product set they are more interested in! We had some issues with the integration and their support team was super quick to get back and resolve within 24 hours!