Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Shays Shoes

This app has been really great for our store. Customer support has always been super helpful for any changes we required (or minor errors that we came across on installation).

El Rastro de la Piel

Great Support. I had a problem with translations and they solved it in minutes.

It's a pleasure working with this staff. I recommend 100%

ED Ellen DeGeneres

First of all this app is amazing; I would recommend it for any Shopify store! There are a few quirks that you need to get accustomed to and you may need a bit of rejiggering depending on your theme, but João from customer service made everything perfect for us within 24 hours! Now that's amazing service!

Danetti

This app is fantastic and I have been able to get it to exactly what I need it to do. I have had to ask a few questions but the response and support I have gotten has been excellent!

Active Endeavors

Great service! Has gone above and beyond to help us out. Responds within same day of needing something fixed.

Craft Sports Canada

Amazing app. It just works! So easy to setup with all the config you need. As a developer, it is simple to apply your own styling to match your theme. Support is responsive and very helpful with any issues.

Washburn's Home Furnishings

I got this app because I believe it is the best app for filtering products and creating custom filter trees. I had a small issue setting up the app to work in my store, and BoostCommerce's customer support replied to me quickly and had my issue resolved within the day. I am very impressed with their support and their app.

Objectrare

I have used this app for a long time, but I have never felt uncomfortable. When a problem occurs and I send an e-mail to a developer, I always get an answer within one or two days, and Developer solve the problem quickly and accurately. I'm always happy with the app. Thank you.

Goodwin Smith

Worst app, I have used on the store. This app does not support multi currency. The search and filter results dont change currency. Contacted support and gave them access to my store for them to edit. Nothing happened, emailed on numerous occassions, with no reply. Would not recommend.

June 20, 2019

Hello,

It's Jenn from BoostCommerce. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with the app.

We've been communicated and fixed the problem but didn't hear back from you. There could have been a glitch in communication. I've sent another email to you just now. Could you please check it so we could move on to resolve this for you the soonest possible? Please also check your spam folder just in case all emails went there.

At BoostCommerce we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for merchants and give you the best support service we can. Hope we'll be able to sort this out for you very soon!

Thank you and have a good one!

Τριανταφύλλου & ΣΙΑ - Organametrisis.gr

Excellent support! They responded immediately and fixed our issue concerning greek characters not parsing correctly in a fast manner remotely.
Definately recommended for the quality of support!