Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

John Ives Footwear

This App is vital to our business, it is logically designed and explained for idiots like me to be able to understand. Fine Work, thank you.

SWESENSE

Great app. This app helps us with filter and search functions while it let us keep our themes feeling in the store.

Modello Domani

This app is really great in terms of the flexibility it gives to manage the filters and how they will look. And still if you want some customization, the support team is there for you!

Just one thing that I personally didn't like was the requirement to press the "Sync" button every time we make changes to any product in order to show those changes on the front-end. There should be an auto-sync option.

But apart from that, definitely recommend this app.

May 20, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us!

Basically, you don't have to manually sync every time you make changes to any product because the sync between our system and Shopify is automatic via a Quick Sync process.

By default, the process runs every three minutes to check and update any modification you have made. Please note that all updates from a store are queued and processed one at a time so it could be a little bit delayed if there are a lot of updates (like thousands) in the queue.

Our representative already reached out to you via email to explain further on this concern. May you please check it?

All the best,
Boost team

Plasticfreeworld

Love the app.
Support is always super helpful.
Did not take long to set up. and where I had Problems they were there to help me.
And the search tree works like a charm

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. It's exciting to hear that the installation process saved you much time and effort. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Cheers,
Boost Team

NIKKA

Amazing customer service great pepper the app works amazing!I am walking for with them for the past few months and every small problem my head they solve perfectly.
I never experience better customer service in my life!

Cannabis 204

Amazing App! Amazing Support! The app did everything I needed it to and the support gave it that extra "BOOST" to make it extra special for us! I can't compliment their app and support team enough, they truly wnet above and beyond. Speed, quality, attention to detail, that's how I would best describe their support. THANKS SO MUCH!

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Cheers,
Boost Team

Infinity & Co Jewellery

Amazing app truly impressed. Support is great, handled all my requests very quickly and now the site is looking great. would highly recommend it.

Nemanja Nikolic

Very overpriced for the service provided. Lack of flexibility by the customer service. I was disappointed and I will not use this product.

May 14, 2020

Hi Nemanja,

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and we are sorry that it failed to meet your expectations this time.

We feel awful that unexpected misunderstanding caused this inconvenience. Our representative has just emailed back and followed up to get your all concerns sorted. May you kindly check it out?

We look forward to hearing from you and more importantly, we do wish to win you back.

Boost team

Heartdrops

Wonderful app and excellent support! I was very happy with how they helped us customise the app and how quick they were :)

European Nail Polish

Amazing app, works like a charm for product categories and filtering. Improved conversions on our site drastically. Keep up the good work!