Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Lara Intimates

Love this app. Support helped us make some custom adjustments so the filter works as desired. Great service, good price and overall wonderful experience. Highly recommend!

The Miracles Store

App works really well and support has been VERY helpful in customizing it to my needs and theme. Definitely recommend!

DuoBootsGBP

Can't recommend this app enough. Does exactly what it needs to do, with applying "and" criteria with multiple filter options, instead of Shopify's native "or" filtering.
And the support team are super helpful, helping us often with custom integrations and design updates, and are always quick to respond.

Retorra

We used this app to add different types of filtering options to allow our customers to quickly find a product set they are more interested in! We had some issues with the integration and their support team was super quick to get back and resolve within 24 hours!

ingfit UAE

Super simple app which integrates seamlessly with our theme. Had a couple of issues with set up but the support received was outstanding

Real-Time Scans

Really needed a good looking and easy to setup tag search in my store and this did it! Works very well and is pleasant to use, which was not expected with the mess of tags I had setup.

The biggest thing though is the team and support. They are incredibly helpful and helped a lot with every question I had. Unlike other "experts" I dealt with they reply quick and do things right. Thank you BoostCommerce and especially Will!

fitnessnutritionequipement

So far so good! We had lots of little adjustments to make but the team was very helpful, fast and professional in helping us achieve our desired end result!

HeadAmp

Excellent support and same/next day help on fixing any issues we have. The search and filters both function nicely without being overly complex

Dr. Koala

Excellent Support! After installing, I face some problems. Marcel helped me fix all of them, one by one. He is so helpful and responsive.

FINEPRINT co

We use this app across a number of stores we have and it is by far the best one out there. On top of that, the support staff have been amazing with us. Helping with any implementation problems and even going above and beyond with theme customization. Can't recommend highly enough! Awesome work!!