Product Filter & Search

#1 Product Filters & Search for brands of all sizes

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Zandershop

They did it again :) Despite busyness in their team they still managed to help me out with hovering all my product images and fixing a black border/bar that was triggering my eyes in the Search results function - all that within a day! I'm amazed with their service and again I highly recommend the app and approve everything of what they are doing :)

November 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a notable review. You surely made our day!
We are pleased to learn that we provided services that satisfy your needs. We work hard in making sure we provide quality services above your specifications.
Please reach back if you have any questions or concerns, we are happy to help.

Wishing you the best,
The Boost Team

Prism Kites

Very happy with the Boost filter app and the support I've received from their team. Setting up filters is easy, and the development team has provided a ton of ways to slice and dice your product catalogue. Digging deep into the options provided, it's clear that someone over at Boost really made it their mission to give shop-builders access to as much customizability in the filter structure as possible. Super helpful when trying to make complex product I did have an issue with text showing up incorrectly in specific use case, but after reaching out to their support team they were very responsive, and had fixed the issue for me in no time. If you need complex filtering options, I would definitely recommend this app!

November 12, 2021

Hi there,

We wanted to express our gratitude for your kind words and recommendation. It was very thoughtful of you to share how happy you are with our products and services. It gives us great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing. We will always make it an effort to provide excellent customer service experience.

Wishing you continued success,
The Boost Team

Wild Rhino

Awesome support, support is pretty fast and quickly. We have some issues but the support team has solved them quickly.
A+ for that

Hi team,

Thanks a lot for your kind feedback!

We are delighted to hear that our team was able to get your problem resolved quickly and that our app has been beneficial to you! Your compliment indeed gives a lot of motivation to keep on doing our best.

Should there be any further questions or concerns, please contact us. We hope to see you around.

Wishing you continued success,

Boutique Thomas Marine

Really like this app, not too complicated and it show our products very well ! Support is pretty fast and helpful ! A+

Hi team,

Thank you so much for such an awesome review! Your satisfaction with our app and service is what we are striving for everyday. Your kind words have inspired us to work even harder.
Please feel free to reach out! We look forward to bringing more values to your growing business.

Wishing you the very best,

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. I was able to the app with the help of their support team. We have many products in our inventory, and this app searches through them quickly, and everything seems to be working. It would be nice if this all had AMP features or other options such as upsells and cross-sells. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Hi there,

We are grateful for your trust in our app and the service. This is a huge encouragement for us.

Thank you for spending the time to send us such a thoughtful feedback to let us know what we're doing good and what we could even do better.

It's our honor and pleasure to company to such an awesome customer like you in your journey.

We are around here anytime you need assistance.

All the best to you,
Boost Team!

Sleek Nail

Great support. Our key reason for is to use this app is that it allows the filtering to work without changing your collections into a search result page.

November 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the trust you put in our app and service. We are happy to know that they have met your expectations. As always, we are all around to help whenever you reach out!

All the best!

DiscountDressShop

I am thoroughly impressed by this product filter and search app! The product filter is lightning fast. I have 11,000 products and the filtering makes is extremely quick for them to filter down what they are looking for. The search is also lightning fast! I was using another filter app that I found on the Shopify app store. It was good, but this app is great! John helped me tweek a few things that needed fixing. He was always quick to reply and very courteous! This app is so far worth the money! Check it out on my site www.DiscountDressShop.com

November 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your generous feedback. That is so nice to hear that you are loving our app. Our team works hard to make sure that customers feel satisfied and we are happy that it has been recognized. We also agree that John is such a precious gem in our team. Please feel free to reach us should any concerns come up!

Best regards,

Ellies and Ivy

We are using Product Filter & Search for many of our clients and I must say that this is simply the best answer to filter and search for products. Furthermore, the support team is always helpful and fast to fix the issues you may have - nothing is impossible to fix for them. We will always recommend this App to our clients. :-)

November 6, 2021

Hello team,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing your experience with us.

We always do our best to make sure our users always receive a second to none customer service, so we are happy to know that it has reflected in your experience.

We value your trust and thank you for your continuous support. Please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help. We are always ready to help.

With gratitude,
Boost team

axiomtek.su

Very simple and easy to use. High level of customization. Greal level of support for add small features and fix compatibility with theme.

November 3, 2021

Hi there,

We're so happy to hear you're having great experiences with our app and our support team has been able to help. Your review means a lot to us since it lets us know we are on the right track!

If there is anything else that we can help to make your online store even more awesome, please don't hesitate to ping us anytime.

Wishing you a successful BFCM season ahead,

EV ME

Great app! Best filter out there. We use it for multiple stores. Support is also quick and very helpful

November 1, 2021

Hello team,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a heart-warming review. At Boost, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service.

Thank you for your trust, and we are thankful for amazing customers like you.

We are always here for you whenever you need our help.

All the best,