Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Melagence Local

Really happy with this App. It‘s quite flexible and customizable and the support is truly amazing!!!

Rampfest

Great support in setting up the app in our store. Nice clean look and interface on both desktop and mobile.

Norman's School Uniforms

This tool is great and the Instant Results are very quick. Jack was great at helping me set up my site the way I wanted!

Cellecta

Amazing support and one of the best apps I have used. We look forward to continuing to use this app on other projects as well.

Red Mansion

Best App ever, fast response, easy to use, clean and powerful design, I'd like to give it 5 stars.

Jacobs Photo and Digital

Product Filter/Search has proved a very useful addition to our storefront. More importantly Boost's support has been consistently fast and helpful.

Luli Fama

Excellent customer service, responses are quick and effective. The application works well and has very good options.

Ajka Crystal

It's a great app, now we can use color filters and other useful functions on our webshop. Strongly recommended.

Hellmet

The app is a powerful tool to give a better showcase to your entire catalog. I got some minor issues with the complete integration with my theme but John provided fixes with a remarkable customer service that let me very satisfied.

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that you love our product and service. Your feedback means a world to us, especially John. Wish you every success.

Cheers,
Boost Team

Argentum Antiques & Collectables

The product filter and search app fits our shop requirements entirely. When faced with a minor page formating issue on our website when integrating the app, the team at BoostCommerce were able to log in and fix the issue within hours of us contacting them. Excellent levels of support.

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your sharing your experience with us. We're glad that you're happy with the service our team delivered. We take pride in bringing values to your business and lending you a helping hand anytime you need it. Feel free to email us should anything else coming up.

All the best,