Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Shelu Boutique

Henry was really helpful in helping me fix some issues I was having with the app on my website. He was able to fix them all and overall, I'm happy with the service and how the filter turned out on my website.

united-sport-cycle-cad

Powerful app that is essential for any Shopify retailer. However, the support is what makes Boost stand out from the rest; we needed their assistance to integrate a customization created by another developer, and Boost worked tirelessly to ensure both apps worked side-by-side. Can't say enough good things!

earthYARD

We don't use all the features, but the ones we do work great. More importantly, the support is amazing. We upgraded our theme recently and had some issues getting the filters to work on mobile devices properly so reached out for some assistance. We had a response within a few hours and our issue was resolved within a day. Would highly recommend this developer to others based on the support alone (But the apps are great too!)

October 31, 2019

Hi earthYARD team,

It is our honor to be your trusted partner in your journey. Thank you for your precious time to share your thought on our app. We promise to continue to strive and bring the best service to our valuable customers. Your words is a thoughtful reward for our team!

Sincerely,
BoostCommerce team

Mini Roo

The most impressive thing about this app is its support! It's also very easy to set up - definitely a lot better than most apps I tried.

Makedo Hub

Fantastic support for a robust and full-featured app.
We had many questions prior to purchase due to some unconventional custom requirements, and the response from BC was always quick and informative.
Through the customisation process our queries were seen to promptly, with friendly follow-up contact that kept us informed about the progress being made.
We are very happy to be using this app from BoostCommerce on our Shopify storefront, and highly recommend it not only because the app works well, but also because of the patience and care that the developers take in providing support for their product.

October 31, 2019

Hi Makedo Hub team,

Such an honor for us to be a part of your journey! BoostCommerce always wants to provide fast, the most convenient method with detailed information to our customers. With that being said, we are proud that our quick and thoughtful service has created a great experience for you! Thank you, and we wish you all the success!

Sincerely,
BoostCommerce team

Terres d’Afrique

Thank you for your quick and professional help with a template edit! 5-star service. I am very happy to recommend this app.

Savanna Jane

Great app! Set up was easy, but we did run into some issues. The customer support was AMAZING and was able to help us fix the problem. Now it's working seamlessly with the site!

Dust Arrest

Conflict with default shopify showing NaN and pagination not working. Poor dev docs. I cant understand

September 25, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry that you are experiencing some problems with our app but of course, we are here to support you on this.

With your kind cooperation, we are under investigating this issue and will try to figure out the best solution in earning back the flawless performance on your site. We will keep following up with you via our current email thread.

All the best

CurrentBody

What makes this a great app is not only the functionality but the response and support from BoostCommerce themselves. They respond quickly and roll out fixes or updates without having to be chased. Well worth it.

FXR Racing Dev.

You'll never meet a more willing and flexible partner to work with. Boost has been great at making sure our existing apps were all integrated well with our instances of Product Filter and Search, and they've even committed to adding a feature to the app based on our suggestion. If you're thinking about using this app, don't be shy!