Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Bailey Nelson

Very versatile app and intuitive installation even if you decide to do it manually. Customer support were super helpful too!

Owa Yurika

Excellent customer support - quick and very helpful.
The app has some compatibility issues with my theme, but no need to worry. The support is right there to fix it.

Escapade Online

Great app, easy to use and very user-friendly. Support team is very helpful, understand the concerns very well and solved in hours instead of days. Highly recommended!!!

The Birdcage Boutique

Great functioning app. Issues have been resolved promptly and with ease - it has been a pleasure to communicate with the team. Some minor issues regarding product syncing when changes are made to products, new stock is added etc but overall would recommend this great filter and search app.

Dressutopia

Brilliant CS service. They solved my issues right away when I wasnt sure what to do. it really helps to make my site look nicer. highly recommended!

Reliable-Test-Store

Works like a charm. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Customer service is very prompt in helping with issues. Definitely recommend it.

Hartmann's

Great app and great service from the support team. Helped me within 24-hours to get our products to display correctly according to price from low to high. Super feature for our online store.

Floozy Boutique

Brilliant app and possibly the most helpful app developers we have had the experience working with.

Spreeglee.com

Very fast and helpful support. We have had 4-5 adjustments we wanted to make, and every time they responded with a possible fix within hours.

Ocelot Market

Exactly what I was looking for and quick to get back to me regarding support related questions. Good for big catalog businesses.