Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

WellEasy

The app is perfect!! The support team are so helpful and help enable the app to suit your needs. Five star!! I haven't had a better shopify app customer service before.

solodistagione

The support responds quickly and solved a small problem in a very short time. Very happy with my choice. Good job

Harford Road Liquors

The support team reached out to me fast to fix the review. Now hopefully they fix it fast, o else it will go back to 0

The Mattress & Sleep Company

This is easily the single-most, must-have app if you have a larger product catalog. The functionality is tremendous. The support is next-level. We've needed help with several customizations and the team at Boost has graciously helped us to get everything working as needed.

February 24, 2021

Hi team,

Thank you for trusting our Product Filter & Search!

We are so happy to know that our app has served you well. Our dedicated staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We cherish every kind words that you have given us! That is a wonderful gift to us! Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

Wishing you and your business every success!
Boost team

Puttini Jewelry

Very flexible and intelligent app! And, I received excellent response from the folks in support. You get what you pay for and we feel this app is worth the subscription fee.

EDELMAN HOME

We were having trouble with pricing not showing in certain sections on our website. Justin was very helpful in fixing this issue.

Buena Wonen

Hi, First of all thanks for fixing the bug, unfortunately we discovered 2 bugs and hope you can fix this one too. Bug1: you can see a bar on the left with categories but after a couple of seconds the site refreshes by itself and it disappears. The bar shouldn’t be there in the first place Bug 2: we can't see the collections on some devices. I've sent you a mail about it. We hope you can help us with this one too. Kind regards,
Enes Izgi

February 10, 2021

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback, and we are deeply sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience.

As we discussed, the issue was not caused by our app. However, we are grateful you have given us the chance to resolve this for you.

Please let us know should you have any other question or concern.

All the best,
Boost team

Swanky Boutique

I love this app but what I love most is the support provided by this company. Second to none. Makes a huge different to help your product succeed! Thank you!

baby esmée

The app works great, and exactly what I needed. We installed the app primarily so we could filter our products by the variants, without having to use tags (you still can though if needed). Also because the app gives you the option to hide out of stock variants when the customer is filtering that size and/or colour. After installing the developers introduced analytics what is brilliant for seeing what people and filtering and searching for. With the added extra of seeing how many sales you've got from customers using the search & filter. There's so many other features you can also use, which just adds an ever better user experience, and increases your conversion rate. I'd also like to thank the app team (especially Henry) for helping me with a customisation problem I had. They were fast and fixed the problem for me straight away! This is by far the best filter & search app on the Shopify app store, you won't be disappointed!

February 24, 2021

Hi team,

It is such an honor and our pleasure to know the positive impact that our app has brought to your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback!

With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off, especially Henry. This is our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concern come up.

Warm regards,
Boost Team

Bet Am Shalom

When I had issues, the team stepped in beautifully and totally supported me. Great support group. Thank You Boost Team.