Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Little Nutkins

I've had this app on my existing store for a while and it's great - but when migrating to a new theme I came across some conflict issues. They were quick to sort it out and now it works perfectly! Thank you.

Manebí

Great app with a great support! Easy to set-up and very user-friendly. Strongly advised to all merchants! Good job team

Hurtig Lane

I have hundreds of products and variations, for so long I have been trying to find an app which allows fully customisable filters and was easy to use, finally I have found one. Not only can you filter by exactly the features that you want, colour, style, material (anything that you want as you can simply tag products) the design of the filter is also customisable. I had a lot of questions/requests and the team here were fantastic. They reply quickly and did a LOT of work in order to get the filter working exactly how I wanted it to. So many app designers simply tell you "oh this is just how our app works" whereas BoostCommerce went the extra mile and made a lot of tweaks for me! 10/10 and highly recommend. If you have a lot of products this app is well worth the money!

QNTS.dk

Most advanced filtering, yet very simple to use. Their support is fast and helpful. They even provided some coding customizations without extra costs.

Osomm

Very good support response , this app works as advertised. will recommend to anyone who have a large catalogue.

Nordkinder

Great support, very, very quick reply and very good solutions. The app works very smooth, easy to use.

Twiggy Shop Bulgaria

Good and fast support. Would like to thank Joao from BC for very fast help in resolving the problem.

dacofashion.ro

I tested most filter apps and I stick with boostcommerce, best features ( you can merge tags, product types, etc really easy )
+ the support is really fast and helpful

Jorge Oculista

Perfect APP. The support is the best. I definitively recommend that APP to filter . Its very important help costumers to find their products .

Monexpresso

Great app ! We use it on 2 shops and we are very satisfied. If needed the support team is very competent and quick to respond. 5/5