Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Dress the bird

I love this app! It is the only app that met all my requirements for filtering, the setup is really intuitive and it looks great. And the support is outstanding! Super helpful and really fast.

Vela Sciences

Very robust app with a solid team behind it for any necessary adjustments for your unique catalog. Highly recommend, especially for websites with large catalogs or advanced search functionality needs.

The Lingerist

Super fast, super efficient support. Could not be more happy with the app. It let's you customize the filters as you wish and comes at a very reasonable price.

Monica + Andy

Excellent.. :) Very satisfied with this app and support help.
I have used this app on my various stores. Each time whenever I requested the customizations the support team has always fulfilled my requirements. They provide a very quick service. Greate app. Keep it up. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Hello there,

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts on our app. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We’re here for you anytime!

Cheers!

Stilnest DE

This is the best filtering or a search app. The support is amazing and fast!
They solved all the issues we had really quickly and without pain.
The app itself is very helpful. It has a lot of functionality.

VITTMO | Elegance in action

The app is fantastic, is very simple and intuitive compared to others apps I used. And the support is so fast and profesional, thank you for this app.

Abunda

Great app, even better support. On more than one occasion, I needed some custom CSS help and the team helped me exactly what I needed done within minutes. Don't think I've had better support with any other apps (I also rarely leave reviews, but this one is well deserved).

Direct Suspensions

This is by far the best app I have ever used for Shopify. I had been struggling with custom sorting and speed issues on my site, UNTIL I found this app.

It is lightning fast and has a bunch of ways to help my customers find items based on catagory, tags and meta fields. The support is also AMAZING at doing custom work to help make the most out of the app.

I'd rate this 10 stars if I could!

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're really happy to hear our Product Filter & Search app has been a positive value-add to your site. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Warm regards,

Brand King

I've had a wonderful experience working with Marcel at BoostCommerce. Amazing customer service, and a great app. The app is very customization and can do just about everything we need. Anything we want to change or any issues, I've always had a quick response with a solution. I can't recommend this enough.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue delivering great experiences to our customers. Such an honor for us to be a part of your journey!

Warm regards,

Viners

Great App! Works perfectly, excellent UX both for users and customers, and the best customer service I had in Shopify!! Congrats to everyone in the team!