Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

ZYN THE WINE MARKET LTD.

The app is part of the main features of our website. It works really well. Also, customer-support is great. Good job guys.

Unlimited Skate & Snow

Amazing customer support. I had a small issue and they showed me how to fix it immediately, in a very understandable manner.

wholesaleperfume

The main reason I have this app, is for the feature to sort vendor alphabetically, I had a few issues with theme conflicts it caused, I reached out for customer support, within 24hrs they responded and fixed all issues. App has a lot of amazing features and is a must for any wholesale/retail distributor.

SAU LEE

Excellent app! We wanted a solution for filtering products by size and this was exactly what we were looking for. Customer service is great, very quick to answer questions and fix issues. I highly recommend this app!

Supper Meals

This app makes the user experience SO much better. They can easily sort and filter products by certain attributes, and multiple attributes as well. Customer support was fast and friendly. Thank you!

Poster Society

We need to add filtering options to our poster webshop, and this app was by far the one that come closes to our needs in a stylish way.

We had an issue with some language difference in a couple of files, but their team worked hard over the weekend to fix it for us, which is a level of service, that we are very satisfied with.

Diva Divine

The APP is fantastic and enables visitors to find the product they are looking for Instantly. It's the only APP i could find that is extremely customizable & could do what I needed. If there are some specific customizations, unique to your business, then their support, Miguel in particular, is excellent. He worked with me for a week or two to customize their APP to my specific requirements and look and feel. Well done. Highly recommend this product & company.

Scenic Bridal Things

This app impacted all of my products appearing in my store. While adding products I always view my store and noticed some were missing. I decided to delete the app only to discover my store did not revert to the original settings. I do not recommend this app because of the possibility of having missing products,

1818 Mexico

Great app. It's been super helpful for our customers to navigate our store, and we are very happy with the support that has been given to us.

Cleeo Studio MX

Excellent application Makes my store have a functional filter and the support team helps you with any inconvenience