Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Authentic Vintage Posters

5 Stars. The support was A+, there was a fair amount of tweaking required, but the responses were quick. The product is perfect for our needs.

Manifesto Woman

Fantastic app - does everything I need. And the service is incredible - super fast, friendly and efficient. The team go way beyond what is required. Can't recommend it enough.

Arka

Solves the searching by variant issue! Looks great.. Easy to use and the support is excellent and fast.

DETAILvernarrt - Marion Gieffers-Senke

Really fast and helpful support. We had an issue with our theme and it was fixed within 8 hours after our request.
App is very powerful... good work!

San Diego Hat Company

Easy to use and great support team. Makes it a lot easier when you have so many things to take care of.

Miik

Not only does this app offer amazing functionality, it's easy to use and support is INCREDIBLE. It worked great immediately after install but I needed a few tweaks to get it looking exactly how I wanted. Their support team responded quickly and did a great job with my requests. I'm so impressed!

Garage Utility

I used this app to power my sidebar filters and I am having an incredible experience. We have quite a big store and lots of back-end product data that we have to work with.

Due to the large amounts of data, we have to do a custom integration of our many product metafields to structure the sidebar filter.

The team's support is incredible and their developers are really on-the-ball and knowledgeable about the platform. They were able to work with a large amount of data & deal with complex projects seamlessly.

Definitely recommended for serious stores wanting to grow massive businesses. Definitely worth the price too.

February 27, 2020

Hello there,

We are so thrilled to receive such a wonderful review. It is our pleasure to assist you to prosper your business. There are not enough words to describe our joy that you have put your trust into our app. We will continue our duty to deliver best quality customer service. Should you have any inquiries, please let us know!

Warm regards,
Boost Team

CSLED

The app is easy to install, set up, and use. The app produces very professional looking filters. Highly Recommended!

SeamsFriendly

Have never seen better Support ON ANY APP! Hands-down Product Filter and Search app is the best on Shopify! Love it! Everything is great!!

My Wedding Favors

App works perfectly and the support is AMAZING!!! They have helped make our collection pages and search look exactly how we need them and are VERY responsive.