Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

With The Future Lighting

My problem has been solved immediately. The support team is very helpful. I will highly recommend this Apps to Shopify user.

Bare Equestrian

This app has helped us tremendously make searching our products that much easier for customers. Support were fantastic at implementing a few minor design styling changes we requested and always prompt in replying.

Tufte Wear

Awesome app and awesome support! I had an issue regarding color swatches and John offered a solution that worked out very nice! Thanks John!

Skin Library

I used this app to implement filters on my store and like that the support team have been very quick and efficient at fixing any issues i may have.

Laborkampagne

Great support. I go to bed (Germany) and I wake up with all problems solved. This was my second contact to the support, again ultra fast assistance.

HockeyStickMan

Customer support is excellent for this app! They were quick to help edit/adjust the display of our filter and search app with our Shopify theme.

Koffiezetapparaat.online

I have the shoptimized theme. Because of this some things had to be changed. The customer service and technical service is good, you'll be helped until you're satisfied.

Ateliervolet.fr

the filter and search application offers advanced solutions that are very effective for shopify. His team is reactive and very professional, they are not people who will refer you to general tutorials, but real expert developers who provide solutions! I recommend!

Plötubúðin.is

This app is working very well for my filtering needs and the customer support has been very helpful making it work perfectly on my site and making customizations.

Färggrossen.nu

This is the best app I could find for filtering. They helped me integrate the app with the rest of my site and I couldn't be happier.