4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its AI-powered search and filtering capabilities, especially beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its intuitive interface, easy Shopify integration, and responsive support team. Additional features like an in-collection search bar, product recommendations, visual merchandising tools, and an analytics dashboard are also highlighted. The app is recognized for enhancing customer experience by simplifying product discovery and offering relevant recommendations.

May 19, 2023

This is a really fantastic app which we've been using for about 4 years. The support team have also been incredibly helpful and quick to resolve any issues. I can highly recommend it to anyone looking for a product filter solution.

Bree Merryn Art Ltd
Boost Commerce replied May 19, 2023

Hello Bree Merryn Art team,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a fantastic solution for you over the past 4 years.

We're especially grateful that you've highlighted our support team's helpfulness in resolving issues. We take pride in providing top-notch customer service and knowing we've been able to assist you is truly rewarding.

Thank you for your recommendation and for being a loyal customer. We're honored to have you on board and will continue to strive to exceed your expectations.

Cheers to many more years of success with our app!

Best regards,

March 29, 2023

Boost Product Filter and Search is a fantastic app for e-commerce stores looking to improve their search functionality. It's easy to set up and customize, and the search and filter options are powerful, allowing customers to find what they need quickly and easily. Highly recommended!

Baltini
Over 3 years using the app
Boost Commerce replied April 3, 2023

Hi Baltini team,
We're happy to see that you had an amazing experience at Boost. We agree that Search and Filter are our shining features and feel glad to know that you love them. Thank you so much for your generous feedback and for recommending our app! This definitely motivates the whole team to deliver more amazing performances!
Please keep reaching out to us whenever you need. It is always a pleasure to help you.
Warmest of regards,

July 14, 2023

I recently started using this app for my Shopify store and I'm very happy with the support and the app. The support has been outstanding, I received a response to my questions within a few hours and the support team members were very helpful and friendly. The app is also very easy to use and it has allowed me to improve the customer experience for my store significantly. I'm very happy with my choice of this app and I would recommend it to all Shopify store owners.

Bon Bon Verona
Italy
4 months using the app
July 28, 2023

Support is quick and efficient, able to provide different alternative. However they do not have live chat.

SAKE MAMA | 日本酒ママ
Singapore
Over 1 year using the app
July 13, 2023

Abolsutely AMAZING! Nicolas has been helping me set this app up over the past year (i keep making changes) nothing is to big or too small and he is such as asset to the BOOST team. Honestly, this guy needs a promotion.... Insane service.

KewbzUK
8 months using the app
June 30, 2023

Great app! A little complicated but getting my head around it slowly. Support is quick and Oliver was super friendly and helpful.

Holler Brighton
August 9, 2023

Great App - Customers finding it very easy to skim thru our products and can clearly see the sales going up. As we type, the App suggests exactly what one need to buy!

Also, we approached the support team for a technical enhancement & they treated it with high priority & incorporated it within no time. Appreciate the support!

Singarea Foodstuff Trading LLC
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
May 29, 2023

Excellent chat support that solved my issue within minutes, even on a Holiday. Cannot recommend this app enough.

Rain or Shine Golf
Boost Commerce replied May 29, 2023

Hi Rain or Shine Golf team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our chat support team! We're thrilled to hear that we were able to resolve your issue quickly and efficiently. Your recommendation means a lot to us and we're grateful for your kind words.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Thank you for choosing our app!

Best regards,

October 9, 2023

Superbe application, les fonctionnalités et les possibilités sont incroyables.
Le support client est juste exceptionnel ! Ils sont très agréables, efficaces et surtout à l'écoute ! Je recommande fortement cette application !

Troicet
France
7 days using the app
July 6, 2023

Very easy setup and super functional filters for all needs. Good also on mobile. Support is always present. Awesome. Thanks

Stufe a Pellet Italia