Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

CuteKidStuff.com

I finally found an app that does everything I need to filter our 2K products. I was so impressed with their helpful development team when I reached out to them after a theme update..they really went above and beyond. I can't wait to go live!! Thank you, Boost!

March 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at Boostcommerce, so please don't hesitate to reach out anytime, we'll help you build the Shopify store of your dreams!

Boost team

NZOffroader

Awesome app, great flexibility, works well with my theme and assists our customers in filtering down to their products.
Support is on-point! _b

TENLEY

Great app! tried many versions of filters before and this is by far the best one! The team was very helpful and supportive with helping me make custom integrations and fixing any issues I had quickly. Definitely recommend!

Unbound Merino

Customer service is great! App works well with .liquid and overall am pretty pleased with the results. Would recommend!

Rachel Riley UK

Great app & customer service! Always helpful and able to resolve problems fast, using few of their apps so far and happy with all

ALHAFIDH

April 1, 2021 (Fixed) - Thank you. I hope this problem will not happen again. ----
April 1, 2021 - This problem is back! PLEASE FIX. Thank you.
---
Thank you very much for the QUICK RESPONSE and RESOLVING the issue. ------------
This problem happens again. Please FIX. Thank you very much. - 13Mar2021
-------------
Thank you very much for the QUICK RESPONSE and RESOLVING the issue.
----
---->> It's not updating pages properly. Visit alhafidh.com and you will see. Please fix. Already removed the promo. It show the removed one in split second and the old one comes back. https://alhafidh.com/collections/wall-mounted-split-ac. But if we do a search it shows the updated one - It's not updating pages properly. Visit alhafidh.com and you will see. Please fix. Already removed the promo. It show the removed one in split second and the old one comes back. https://alhafidh.com/collections/wall-mounted-split-ac but if we do search it shows the real-time status of the products. https://alhafidh.com/search?type=product&options%5Bprefix%5D=last&q=wall+mounted+split ---
We sent requests many times.

Dear Farad,

We appreciate your kind collaboration and thank you for giving us the chance to configure the issue and correct them for you. We will continue improving our service constantly and offer you the best support we can.

In the future, if you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out to us via Chat or Email at support@boostcommerce.net. We will always be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

OUD COLLECTION™

This App is modern, sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing (which is a great thing since many apps do not give importance to aesthetics). Support provided is prompt, friendly and highly professional. These guys simply deserve 5 stars!

Hello there,

We truly appreciate your amazing review!

It is such an honor to know that our app has served you well. Our team will continue to develop and improve our features and service.

If you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out anytime!

FlagmanShop

Works very good and fast. May be the price for the bigger plans could be less. Anyway, we use this app and stay satisfied.

homediners

A wonderful, clean app that does exactly what you want. Thank you for the support, especially from Henry Ph

Hello,

Thank you very much for the compliment. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you like our app, especially the support from our diligent staff- Henry.

If you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out anytime!

The Headspace

Product Filter & Search by Boost solved my unique problem with care and precision. I had an issue and thought I wouldn't be able to use the app but they made some changes that allowed their app to work.