Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

next2love

Very rapid Customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endlessblu

Always a pleasure to work with BoostCommerce, Henry is very patient with my not always clear instructions and gets the job done with no fuss. Will install again my clients

Blushbj

Best of Best customer service and Henry did an excellent job. He did even more than expected. He understands my clients' interests and does everything to satisfy them. Very professional. Thank you very much!

Beer Jerk

Excellent app. Does everything it says it does. Also the team are very responsive and helpful. They have even implemented some 'unique' code solutions for me at a very affordable price with excellent service.

Bocane

I can't find my words. Absolutely great app and unbelievably patient and quick support. They helped with several changes to the app to match my theme. This is truly a shop owner's dream app. Worth every dime and more. Highly recommended!

SwimSpot

These guys are amazing. App works great. No issues. Customer support is amazingly responsive, even late at night or on weekends. I would suggest using them for all search and filtering options. Fantastic! Can't say enough good things about them!

Baby-Turtle.com

Their developers can complete complex modification for some extra payment. It's pleasure working with smart people who understand what you need.

Analogue Wonderland

Fantastic app to drive clear navigation for my customers. Some initial bugs at installation that were quickly resolved by the support staff

World of Hemp UK

Cannot fault the apps performance or the support given. We utilise this app across a couple of our Shopify sites, and would highly recommend. Easy to setup and any further customisations required are delivered in a timely manner by Boost Support.

Shays Shoes

This app has been really great for our store. Customer support has always been super helpful for any changes we required (or minor errors that we came across on installation).