Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

RocketBaby

The app is great, we have large catalog with more than 30k products and it works very well. The support is really fast, professional and helpful, they solved us a problem that even shopify plus support was not able to solve. We tried other filter apps in the past but this one is really the best we tried.

LoveofGodnCountry

Above and beyond the usefulness of the app the developer and his team have gone the extra mile more than once to take care of a couple issues that arose during implementation.

Azteca Soccer

A great app to use for product filters and search just as the title says. I was a bit worried with installation but, support was immensely helpful. Will D with BoostCommerce when above and beyond to get filters working as expected. This is a must have app for stores looking to expand and provide a better filter and search capability within their site. Thanks BoostCommerce!

Casefactorie

Marvellous support. Almost instant reply. Very intuitive instruction by Will D. Keep on rocking guys!

Shelu Boutique

Henry was really helpful in helping me fix some issues I was having with the app on my website. He was able to fix them all and overall, I'm happy with the service and how the filter turned out on my website.

united-sport-cycle-cad

Powerful app that is essential for any Shopify retailer. However, the support is what makes Boost stand out from the rest; we needed their assistance to integrate a customization created by another developer, and Boost worked tirelessly to ensure both apps worked side-by-side. Can't say enough good things!

earthYARD

We don't use all the features, but the ones we do work great. More importantly, the support is amazing. We upgraded our theme recently and had some issues getting the filters to work on mobile devices properly so reached out for some assistance. We had a response within a few hours and our issue was resolved within a day. Would highly recommend this developer to others based on the support alone (But the apps are great too!)

Mini Roo

The most impressive thing about this app is its support! It's also very easy to set up - definitely a lot better than most apps I tried.

Makedo Hub

Fantastic support for a robust and full-featured app.
We had many questions prior to purchase due to some unconventional custom requirements, and the response from BC was always quick and informative.
Through the customisation process our queries were seen to promptly, with friendly follow-up contact that kept us informed about the progress being made.
We are very happy to be using this app from BoostCommerce on our Shopify storefront, and highly recommend it not only because the app works well, but also because of the patience and care that the developers take in providing support for their product.

Terres d’Afrique

Thank you for your quick and professional help with a template edit! 5-star service. I am very happy to recommend this app.