Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Guitars On Main

Very good app. Easy to use and the support is good...................................................

Sanbah

Awesome app, helped me sort out a mess of products. Great support aswell, replied within an hour and any question I had was answered and solved.

Ledbury

We love this app for our filters and search. We were able to get the filters we wanted with no sacrifice for design. However, we hate that it does not recognize changes to products or collections and forces you to sync every time you move something around in a collection for it to be recognized in the Online Store. If you use manual sort in your collections, this aspect is kind of a nightmare. Support was able to reduce the amount of time before it auto-syncs, but it's still a hassle. We've used another search app in the past and it had no impact on collections. If new products were added, we manually synced and that was fine.

Overall, great for filters and search, which is what it's for but HATE the issue it's caused for merchandising.

STRAYE

This app worked like a charm. Support was excellent too. Highly recommended and will help your conversions. Go get em...

Gain Express

This app is really easy to customize! We've only been using it on the website for a few weeks, and it just works like a charm.

Blue Eyed Girl

Love this app, looks beautiful on the site and easy to use. It did cause a few hiccups in the coding, but I reached out to support and got an immediate response and the problem fixed within a day or so. Excellent customer service & great product!

Little Skye Children's Boutique

Super happy with this app! The search function works well on our store and customers use it all the time. We had a small issue recently and they were incredibly responsive and fixed it within hours. Amazing customer service!

MissLoveclothing

Highly recommend!!! top class customer service...
As always, perfect job, fast and professional. Henry is very good and has a lot of good ideas, beyond my expectations. Thanks.

Fashion Apparel Distribution Store

They have responded to my feature requests and did a good job. I would recommend this App to my friends and colleagues.

Metal Lotus

I'm in love with how streamlined searching and filtering is on my shop now. It's easy to set everything up and customer support is one of the best I've encountered for an app (even though I needed something fixed during the free trial). I won't be hesitating to subscribe to the paid option when the trial is up, this app is a keeper!