Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Modern Rug Importers

Very good app, GREAT support! The functionality is there, the big difference is how good their support team is.

Escentials UAT

Support team has been very responsive and outstanding. One suggestion would be that you guys could improve the way to manually set tag filters.

ATTIC

The team was super responsive and friendly. They helped us fix a couple issues with how things were displaying. Thanks!

Snappy Creations

Support was almost instantaneous! John got back to me within minutes. There is just one small thing that bugs me about the app. Maybe you guys could improve the way to manually set tag filters? It would be great to be able to just paste in comma separate values rather than manually check of radio buttons. Ither than that super happy with the support and the app!

June 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this valuable feedback. We greatly appreciate learning of your high praise, especially John! We’re committed to bringing positive experiences to our customers and your suggestion definitely helps us to stay on the right track.

As always, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know.

All the best,

Factory Direct Hobbies

I tried several filters before settling on this one. There are some CLEAR differences between some of the "also rans" and Boost's filter. First, this filter function even if you are re-syncing your collections / inventory. Some of the others' filters disappear during the sync process which hamstrings your user experience for upwards of 20 mins, if your catalog is big like mine. Secondly, this app is WELL thought out. It works like it should and gives you all kinds of customization. Thirdly, it's fast. The filtering works quickly. Fourth, the support is ridiculously fast and accommodating. You can certainly find filters that cost less, but having tried several of them, I've concluded that the functionality of this one is well worth the cost. Very glad I have this on my site!

June 21, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note!
It does mean the world to us when you are seeing the benefit of using our app and how it impacts your business.

Our dedicated team works diligently and this will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

We are only a message away so if you ever need any help or advice, just let us know.

Wishing you all the best,

Kopi Exchange

Best product filter product you can find in the app store. Provide what you need and things that you didn't even thought of!

Luly and Denis from the team has been super helpful in resolving some of these integration pains that I have.

Overall super satisfied.

June 21, 2020

Hello,

Thank a lot for the awesome review! We're thrilled to see our customers are satisfied with the functionality of our app and that you have seen first hand our outstanding Customer Support. It's simply what we are here for.

If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know.

See you around!

Aero Sports

This app takes your site to the next level. Customization with the support worked perfectly. We're satisfied with the filter and the other options. Game changer

The Rasario Store

The app is easy to configure, with excellent fast technical support. Sometimes there are problems, but they can be quickly resolved with their help. I use the app for several customer stores.

Gioielleria Granarelli

Super App per gestire al meglio i filtri nel negozio, customer service cinque stelle guadagnate con risposte rapide ed esaurienti. TOP

MeinWein

The app does exactly what I was looking for and is a great help for organising the search of articles. I needed some special adjustments and they did a perfect job! They answered very quickly and the communication is fast and very friendly. A big thankyou to Marcel and his team!
I only can recommend this app if you need a perfect Search & Filter app and a fabulous customer service!!!

June 14, 2020

Hello,

Well, that is simply an outstanding review! Thank you so so much!

We really do appreciate it and love hearing our app suits your needs perfectly. Also, we are insanely proud of our Customer Service Team and overjoyed when you enjoyed the collaboration with us.

If there’s anything else we can help to make your experience more awesome, just write back and let us know!

Wishing you every success!