Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Everyday Eden

This app allows me to use filters on my store without costing my firstborn child! It's affordable, the customer service is quick and very helpful! It's a great app and a benefit to my store.

American Giant

The folks at Product Filter & Search are super attentive and helpful. On a few occasions, I've had to reach out to them in order to get an issue resolved. Each time they have responded promptly, and resolved the issue right away. The app is easy to use and helpful. Highly recommend this app and BoostCommerce!

STS Ranchwear

The app seems to function as stated. We had some issues with implementing the app, but the support was very responsive and helpful.

ImmerSale

Great app with a great team! All my issues were resolved within 24h, I highly recommend this app!!!!!

Lenox Corporation

Lenox is new to Shopify so apps and the user friendly nature of the product is an amazing upgrade for our team. On top of that the entire team at Boost (Product Filter & Search) have been helpful and thorough with the help we have needed here and there. Even with our custom implementation stuff....thanks Boost Team! A+

Joy Everley Fine Jewellers, London

I used this app to help my customers filter through different products on my website. I found it to be slightly challenging to use (I'm not very tech savy) but I thought the constant help I received from the team was amazing. I would highly recommend.

Billau Armes Tournai

This app is perfect, really easy to use, really clear, and really powerfull ! I need some adjustments like add this, remove that, and the team is really helpfull, professionnal and amazing ! A must have if you need to filter yours products, and a search fonction really powerfull ! Thanks to the team !

Livecopper

This app helps filtering product in detail. It makes it so easy and convenient to make and change filters. The support is fantastic when you need assistants or changes. Would recommend it anytime and to everyone.

Casual Lads

I use this app for a few months. Fantastic and fast support.

The app is not the cheapest, but the best. If you need a professional filter and amazing support. Then is this the app you need. It is worth the monthly amount. Certainly because of the great support!

VinoKilo.com

Marcel and the rest of the BoostCommerce team were the fastest in replying and the most helpful.
I wanted to imply the lazy load function into the app code and they did that within 1 hour (if not less).
plus the app it self is user-friendly and function exactly as expected.