Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Brightminds2

Default Shopify Search is unbelievably rubbish. I tried another search which was great but took so long to display collection results and wouldn't talk to me to improve. I was nervous to move as we have 5k skus with a complex filter structure based on tags, reviews, prices, etc etc. BUT I AM SO PLEASED I DID!!
Simple implementation is very straightforward and easily done in less than an hour. I needed support for reviews in filters and better intelligence on merchandising. Reviews have been done and merchandising is ongoing.
Speed also is being worked on..not that it is slow, far from it, just we need to work on asynch loading for Google Speed.
IMHO this is the best search and filter for user/dev/google....so 5 stars....10 stars for support!

Kaiwaka Clothing

These guys have been super helpful. Replying Quick, sorting the small issues and customization easily. The Search and suggestions need a little work, but they have been making big changes, so very happy.

Directdoors

Really easy to use filter app with plenty of power and customisation and excellent customer support.

Pensachi

This is a truly great app if you need a filter for your store. The best choice among all the filter apps I have tried.

Shark Tank Taiwan

Awesome app and the support is excellent. They helped us to fix all the issues so quickly. We highly recommend it!

Cheeky Chickadee Store

Brilliant app. Simple to get up and running. It's a highly effective filter with a great look and feel to it and the support I received to overcome a couple of hurdles was exceptional. Any question I had was picked up and acted on almost immediately. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Play Brave

Awesome app and excellent Support! They fixed every request we asked for. The App is awesome, it does exactly what we wanted in our site.

Lead Apparel

The App works incredibly well. We have a lot of products in our catalog and it has all the options we need. In addition, the Support is excellent. They have help onboard so the filter and search functionality work with our site. They are the REAL DEAL. Thanks

Over The Ocean Ii

Awesome app and super competent Shopify development team! Their customer support goes above and beyond every time, answering and fixing each request in a matter of hours. Can only recommend this app and the team!

Frames Footwear Test

We tried a few different filter apps and this was the best by far. Before we even paid for the app these guys spent heaps of time emailing us back and forth to get our filter menu exactly as we wanted it. I spoke with Will and he was always quick to reply and no task was too difficult. Phenomenal customer service, highly recommended.