Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Advanced Product Filter & Smart Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

Directdoors

Really easy to use filter app with plenty of power and customisation and excellent customer support.

Pensachi

This is a truly great app if you need a filter for your store. The best choice among all the filter apps I have tried.

Shark Tank Taiwan

Awesome app and the support is excellent. They helped us to fix all the issues so quickly. We highly recommend it!

Cheeky Chickadee Store

Brilliant app. Simple to get up and running. It's a highly effective filter with a great look and feel to it and the support I received to overcome a couple of hurdles was exceptional. Any question I had was picked up and acted on almost immediately. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Play Brave

Awesome app and excellent Support! They fixed every request we asked for. The App is awesome, it does exactly what we wanted in our site.

Lead Apparel

The App works incredibly well. We have a lot of products in our catalog and it has all the options we need. In addition, the Support is excellent. They have help onboard so the filter and search functionality work with our site. They are the REAL DEAL. Thanks

Over The Ocean Ii

Awesome app and super competent Shopify development team! Their customer support goes above and beyond every time, answering and fixing each request in a matter of hours. Can only recommend this app and the team!

Frames Footwear Test

We tried a few different filter apps and this was the best by far. Before we even paid for the app these guys spent heaps of time emailing us back and forth to get our filter menu exactly as we wanted it. I spoke with Will and he was always quick to reply and no task was too difficult. Phenomenal customer service, highly recommended.

A Mana Life

I will save you the trouble looking and testing other filtering apps by saying the following. I have tested them all and this app ‘Product Filter & Search’ by BoostCommerce is by far the best option and primarily thanks to their professional, transparent and excellent support team.

There is a major difference between apps and what will captivate you and reassure your decision being the right one, is the fact that their support team is willing to not just go the ‘extra mile’ to help you and support you with all queries you may have, but they are also TRULY WILLING TO LISTEN and work thoroughly with you to fully fulfil your needs.

One important factor for all to be aware of is the fact that this app renders perfectly with the ‘most popular themes’. Inquire which ones those are because I missed that point. Having DEBUT as my main theme, I had already customized my shop so much that changing themes would have meant losing all the invested time and work.

I very much appreciate all you have done for us and making our filter and search functions render as we wished. I would like to give credit to some of your staff but I am uncertain if mentioning their names is something you would want. I guess you know who I am addressing myself to and to you all again, many many thanks. Chapeau!

Ink Haven

[ORIGNAL] 5 STAR
I'd give this a six star but the max is five. after installing on my venture theme shop, the product suddenly all looked different. i looked into their FAQ and this issue was the first they highlighted. i think that shows self awareness. i contacted support and they helped me to put everything back into place ie. to reconfigure the app my products would look just like before i installed the app..really really top notch support there.

i didn't want to pay so much but th3 support has shown this app is worth every dollarr it charges. tyvm